I'll Help You... {Chapter 17}

Start from the beginning

Lizzie's POV

Felix and Signe walked me to a room with a light green bed, a walk in closet, a bathroom, and a study desk, this will come in handy, I laid on the bed, and started thinking, then Jack came into my mind. I quickly shot up from my bed, and started panicking. Shit, what's going to happen when he finds out I'm not at the cabin, and when he sees Niall? Wait, is Niall even alive? Is he dead? Where did Signe shoot him? Fuck, I need answers. I presses the button, that Felix gave me. He said to press it when I need something, and I need answers. Felix quickly came into the room, with Cry behind him.
"Yeah?" Felix said with a tired expression, ohhhhh, fuck my dirty mind, too much septiplier smut, fuck.
"I need answers, now." I said, with a serious face. Felix sighed, and sat on one of the bean bag chairs. Cry stayed by the doorway, looking at Felix the entire time.
"What answers do you need?"
"Does Jack know that I'm not there?" Felix looked at me.
"We sent Ethan to go look about three minutes ago, it takes a while to get to the cabin, but we're all sure that Jack knows by now." I nodded, so there goes my second question. "Anything Else?"
"Can I go find them? I can tell them about this whole thing, I know they'll help." Felix bit his lip, and looked at the floor.
"Alright, but I'm sending Cry with you, okay?" I nodded, as Felix looked at Cry. Cry blushed as Felix looked at him, it was barley noticeable, but I saw it. Does Cry like Felix? Oh me god, PewDieCry might happen people! Felix left the room, and it was just me and Cry. "So, You like Felix, huh," Cry blushed madly, it was enough for me to see it.
"Y-yeah, but I know he'll never like me." I looked at Cry.
"Don't say that, that's what Jack thought about Mark, but look at them now, they're together." Cry looked at me, even though his mask was covering his face, I can see that he was smiling.
"Thanks, now lets go, we have to track them down" I nodded, and walked to Cry. We walked down the hall, and into a room, with a large computer, and TV. Cry walked to the computer, and typed something in, and the computer showed a diagram of a wolf.
"Here, we study wolves, though Felix and the others are hunters, and Felix was angry at a wolf killed Marzia, we still study wolves." Wait, though Felix and the others are hunters..... OMG! CRY IS A WOLF.
"You're a wolf Cry?" Cry tensed up.
"Y-yeah, but please don't tell anyone! I don't want-"
"Hey, calm down, it's okay, I won't tell anyone." It looked like Cry smiled, then he went back to typing something on the computer. A picture of Jack showed up, and then Signe had to show up.
"Hey guys." I'm still mad at her, she broke Jack's heart, and that drove him into cutting. "Lizzie can I talk to you?" I looked at Signe, then at Cry.
"Go ahead, it'll take a while." I nodded, and followed Signe to the hall. Once the door closed, she pinned me to the wall.
"Listen here you bitch, I want Jack back, so you're going to make sure he comes back to me. Got that?" Oh I hate this butch even more.
"Never! Fuck you Signe! I can't believe Jack loved you! He's happier with Mark! Jack loves Mark, and Mark loves Jack! And there's nothing you can do to change that!" Signe looked like she was in deep thought. She dropped me, and started walking away, Fucking Bitch. I got up, and walked back to Cry. He looked at me, and smiled, I think. I can't tell. I sat on a chair, and looked at the computer.
"So, while we were at your cabin, I put little trackers on the walls, which when something moves in front of it, the tracker will attach to the thing that triggered it. So, I located the trackers location, and it show that..." Cry moves somethings around, and then a location popped up. "They're at a wolf hospital." I nodded.
"Lets go." I turned into my wolf form, and started walking, then I stopped. I looked at Cry. "Once we get far enough away from here, turn into your wolf form. Okay?" Cry nodded, and started leading the way.

Signe's POV (SHIT'S GOING TO GET REAL!!)

After Cry and Lizzie walked out of the main computer room, I quickly sneaked in, and started looking at Mind Control Potions that we have. I found one, and quickly located it. It was in Lizzie's bedroom. I quickly erased what I looked up, and sneaked out of the room, and started heading to Lizzie's room. Jack, you will be mine again...