Revenge to the alpha

Isabelle POV...

Getting Derek back was going to be the best fun I had in a long time. Truely i loved messing with Derek he was going to get jealous. I knew that today is going to be the best day ever. When Derek gets jealous he gets possesive. He possesiveness is sexy and i kinda of like it. After today he knows to never mess with me. So i got up from my bed and walked towards my bathroom. When i got in my bathroom i brushed my teeth, and toke a quick shower. After that i put my clothes on and put my sneackers on. When i turned around to my full view mirror i could'nt stop looking at myself. I looked really sexy. I took all my stuff i needed for school and ran downstairs. My mom just couldn't stop looking at me. "Honey why are you dressed like that?"she asked. "I decided to change my wardrobe a little bit." I told her back. I love my mother but i couldn't tell her i found my mate and he is the alpha of my pack. "I got to go bye"I told her while walking out the door. I had to go before she started asking more questions. Anyway when I got outside all the boys were whistling at me. I never actually had boys whistle at me before but it was funny. Snapping me back in reality was the sound of some brown hair guy talking to me. "Hey you must be Isabelle right?" He asked me. It's crazy they never talked to me but yet putting this stuff on made me popular. "Yup and you are?" I asked him. "My name is Ashton and I think your incredibly sexy."He said. It was gross because it wasn't Derek but I was trying to make Derek jealous. "You're not so bad yourself."I said. Then in the corner off my eye I spotted Derek and he was madder than ever. So what the hey maybe give him something to be mad at. So I kissed Ashton's cheek and walked away. He thought it was the end but I'm just getting started.

Derek POV....

When I was talking to one of my closet friends Jake I saw this girl. I mean she was highly attractive. Then when she turned around I knew exactly who she was. Isabelle. I couldn't take my eyes off her she was looking even more sexy. Then I see that she was talking to some guy and it made me furious. When she spotted me she smiled and kissed the boy she was talking to on the cheek. I was off the radar then. All I wanted was to rip the guys head off but I knew that's what she wanted so i just shook it off. I then decided that i had to talk to Isabelle and right away. I saw her by her locker and across from her was some guys staring at her butt. They need to cool that down because that is all mine. See me being the toughest guy in school I rolled over to her and immediately they walked away."Looking good today baby." I told her but she just ignored me. "Baby please I said I'm sorry"I told her. "Sorry isn't going to cut it and you really hurt me."she told me. "I will do anything because I really like you." I told her. It wasn't a lie I did love Isabelle because if I didn't my wolf will kill me but I couldn't tell her that yet. Call me a punk all you want I really didn't want to say it yet. The sound of her locker closing snapped me out of my thoughts. "You like me?" she asked me. "Of course I do why don't you think that?"I asked her. "I don't think you like me because your the biggest skirt chaser I know." She said with a smile on her pretty face. "I will stop chasing girls if you will forgive me." I told her. "What you would stop chasing girls for me?" She asked me with shock. "I would do anything for you." I told her. "Aww very sweet I forgive you but you will have to work to get me." She told me. "I would do anything and by the way you look very sexy." I told her with my signature smirk. "You don't look so bad yourself Mr. Soon to be alpha." She replied back. The things this girl does has that effect on me. "I have to go to class." She told me. "Okay." I replied back. "I will talk to you later alpha." She told me. "Fine Luna"I replied back to her and she just rolled her eyes. She was about to walk away but I pulled her back by her waist and smashed my lips onto hers. This was our first relationship kiss and I was enjoying it. When she let go I was upset I didn't want it to end. "Now I definitely have to go." She said to me smiling. She pecked my lips before leaving for class. Next thing you know I felt a sudden sting on my face. Someone dared to slap me in the face. I turned around to see a very pissed off Ashley. I turned around very pissed to face her. "Don't ever do that again." I told her in my alpha voice. "Was you cheating on me with Isabelle?" She questioned. "No I just didn't want to be with you and besides she is my mate." I told her. "You didn't want to the with the most popular and sexiest girl here." She asked me. "No because your a bitch and i can't take it anymore" I yelled at her. I was tired of Ashley and her stupid bullshit. "You know what I don't even give a shit anymore. Go fuck yourself." She told me. I really didn't care what she said because I could banish her from my pack but then Isabelle would be very upset and I had to think about her thoughts as well. Ashley left and I couldn't be happier.

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING