"Yeah Ismail, listen to her she knows what's she doing." I ruffle Ali's hair and skips along to the elevator. We all step in and standing silently until I broke it.

"So what mall we going to?"

"Well Ali here suggested the biggest mall so it's the biggest mall, he's driving anyways." Uncle Mahmoud hands Ali the keys and I see Ismail staring at my outfit and I spin around smiling, and thy moment I heard the camera shutter and I glare at Ismail.

"Asshole."

"Beauty."

"Hey hey now, no name calling. We're going to the mall to relax."

"Not according to Ismail. We're going to the mall to buy Ayesha a dress for today."

"But I told youuuu guys I have abayas and long sleeve jackets."

"That's not even enough for the place we're going."

"Where are we going later on though?"

"We can't say, it's a surprise."

"Ali." You see Ali has problems keeping secrets cuz he always blurts it out the moment I give him death glares, like Mother like Son.

"Nope can't tell you sorry." And there I stood in shock. Did he just...refuse me?

"Oh well. I'll find out myself." And trust me I always do.
~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at the mall and wow it's huge.

I like outdoor malls because it's fun being in the sun and because you have an excuse to eat frozen yogurt

"Okay me and Aala will be going to the movies. You four enjoy yourself. We'll catch up with you later." We nod our heads and Ali leads us into a very good and expensive store. Me and Sadeea look at it in awe and I start looking for dresses cuz Ismail is smirking at me and that means I can't escape no matter what.

"Ayesha! What about these three?" I looked up at and saw three dresses in her hands. The first one is a white blouse with a darkish navy blue skirt but by the looks of it, it seems like it's sewed together. The second one is completely dark beautiful red and the top has white lace. The last one has black but pink roses on the top, and pink skirt but again like the first one it seems like they were sewed together.

"Alright, I'll try them on. Sadeea I'll need your help." She nods her head and brings in the dresses and the boys sits outside waiting for me to model it I guess. Sadeea helps me get into the first one and I come out.