11.

I thought I should let y'all know that this won't be a terribly long book. I think 25 chapters is the max. I have other books I want to get started as well lol (kpop fics) and I'm planning another Zustin book as well so I'm not sure how I'll manage 😂 Btw, I hope y'all love drama cos I have some big drama coming in the upcoming chapters. also, there might be lowercase i's, cos my laptop doesnt capitalize them and im too lazy to fix.

Note: February 25th, 2018. I am so so sorry. I've neglected this book for so long. I'm a terrible person.. I've just been going through so much..

But enjoy :-)

Zayn's pov.

"I'm nervous,"I say as I stand next to William. We both stood in the parking lot of def jam records, ready for the meeting.

To make it worse, I was releasing It's You today. And Justin was releasing Sorry tomorrow.

I was terrified that people will make a connection. It's You is basically a heartbreak song and sorry sounds like an apology song, and from what I heard from Will, it is an apology song for me.

"Look Zayn. Today may be the day where everything changes.  Maybe he'll confess to you, maybe you'll give him another chance, and maybe we'll come clean to him about our staged relationship. But whatever happens, I'm here for you, okay?"William says.

"I don't want anyone to know about the past. I'm scared that they'll know he's the reason for all my songs.. they'll see me differently,"I whisper.

"It will be okay, let's go in,"he says, taking my hand.

Over the past month, people have gotten used to William and I dating. Currently the biggest gossip is the collab Justin and I are doing.

I follow him to the elevator, and we get out once we reach the floor we're headed to. Will leads me to a meeting room. Everyone is just walking in when we arrive.

I look down and feel a gaze on me. When I look back up, Justin's eyes are trained on mine.

His beautiful eyes shine with happiness and it hits me like a brickload of emotions.

I take a seat next to William. We're surrounded by my producers from Syco and Justin has his producers, along with his parents.

I remember how he told me they were strictly business partners who had a kid together as an heir. They sit next to each other and there's a vibe of friendliness between them, but no sense of love.

We talk business. We talk music. We talk practice, vocals, instruments, and finally, music video shooting.

"I really don't want to say what I have in mind yet for the music video. Its... i don't know,"Justin trails off, mumbling at the end. I frown. He never mumbled before..

"If you want the video to have a sexual, sensual, seductive theme, I don't mind,"I speak up, knowing he always wanted PYD to have a video like that. I was always meant to come out in his original video.. but with the break up, that never happened.

Justin looks grateful as his eyes glaze over with happiness.

"Okay, so we have that settled. We'll just discuss the setting of the video. Any ideas?"William asks. Justin speaks up, and I almost fall out of the chair.

"My house in London."

---

After discussing and settling a date for the music video shooting, they give us an hour lunch break before concluding the meeting.

"I didn't think I would go back to London so soon... Los Angeles has become my home,"I speak up. William takes a sip of his drink. He nods his head, and we sit in a comfortable silence until he speaks up.