1.

No prologue for this book, we're going straight in!

Justin's pov. (1 year later- August)

"Jay! Bella's invited us to her sister's party are you ready?"Brendan's voice rings through my house and I groan.

"Yes I know you haven't shut up about it,"I say with a chuckle.

Its been a bit over a year since my first album, Believe, came out. 7 months later of non-stop touring, I released my second album 'Journals' and now, 7 months later, I find myself with a break, my third album, 'Purpose', in the works.

A lot has happened. I began dating Brendan. I rose up on the charts, began selling out arenas, it was seen as a miracle how much people enjoyed my music.

Brendan and I broke up after two months. We got together again after that for another 6 months, then broke up. 2 months later, we got back together, and now here we 4 months later, still together.

Our relationship has been huge news in the press, since I'm a famous since and he's a very famous model.

And as a model, I'm not surprised he is best friends with one too.

His best friend is named Bella, I've never met her but today I am.

"When are we leaving?"I ask, already ready.

"Right now, it's at her sister's house, so I don't want to get lost, I've never been there,"he says, pulling on his leather jacket and grabbing my hand. We walk out towards my car and he puts in the address on the GPS.

We reach the house in 10 minutes, in a very fancy rich neighborhood. The houses here are bigger than mine, and mine is pretty big.

As we walk towards the fancy house and ring the button for the gate, I begin a conversation.

"You know, you always talk about your best friend Bella, but I don't even know who she is. I don't even know a model by the name of Bella,"I say chuckling.

The gate opens and we walk towards the front door.

"Don't be silly Jay, you're telling me you've never heard of Bella Hadid?"Brendan says, letting out a chuckle of disbelief as he knocks.

I freeze. "Bella... Hadid? Is she related to-"I'm cut off as the door opens.

"Gigi!"Brendan hugs the girl I haven't seen since stealing Zayn from her.

Zayn...

I block him from my head and notice Gigi's eyes wander to me.

Her face turns to worry and she runs inside. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I expected her to go off on me.

"Let's go in,"Brendan says, eager to see Bella. We go in to where Bella is and I notice her face light up at the sight of her best friend.

I look around for Gigi and spot her rapidly speakinf on the phone.

-----

Zayn's pov.

I was getting ready to head to Gigi's party, when she called me.

"Zayn! Please tell me you havent left your house!"she says in a worried tone.

"I'm still here, why?"I ask.

"Okay so my sister Bella invited some of her model friends.. including her best friend.. Brendan... And you can guess who came trailing behind him,"she says.

"Oh god. The world is against me, i swear,"I say, actually second guessing if I should go.

"I'm going to go either way. I'll avoid him. I'm sure he won't recognize me,"I say.