9.

Double update? I think tf yes. And wow, I've just listened to 8 kpop groups other than the 3 I already listened to.. got some studying to do 😂

I'll try to update at night since during the day I have to do summer hw. And I wont be able to update from August 6 to 16th cos I'll be in Mexico.

Justin's pov.

"Justin, baby, you need to calm down,"my mom says to me as I pace in their office, an angry look on my face.

"How the fuck am I gonna calm down?! My fucking best friend and producer is dating my ex who I was planning on getting back! How the hell did they even meet?!"I rage.

"Will mentioned that he ran into him for the first time at Gigi Hadid's party,"dad says.

I think back to that party, knowing I attended.

"Holy shit. You're right. I was with Brendan at that party and I spotted Will and he was with a guy with pink hair.. it was Zayn.."I say, remembering the hair as the person walked away from William.

I bite my fingernails. I need to talk to William. To Zayn. I need to do something.

-next day-

I arrive to the office early, waiting in William's office before he arrived.

I heard his voice, he seemed to be on the phone. "Yeah, I'll meet you there during lunch break. Bye babe, hey patty, how are you? Gotta go Zayners, bye,"I hear him say goodbye and greet the receptionist.

He opens the door and then spots me in my spinny chair that I have in his office. "Woah, Justin you scared me,"he says, taking a seat in his spinny chair and starting up his computer.

"Soo, you're here early. You weren't scheduled to record for Sorry until noon,"he says.

"Why didn't you tell me?"I say.

"Tell you what?"he says, turning in his chair and looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why didn't you tell me you had been seeing Zayn since Gigi's party?"

"Oh, I see you've also heard. Well, at the time you weren't aware of Zayn being famous. I ran into him, met him, we became friends, started hanging out, then you know, feelings started floating around and we became a couple,"he says.

"Did you read the article of my interview?"I say. I had a serious expression on my face.

"I did. However, I wasn't aware you planned to go after him again. I would have avoided him if I did. Things happen, i could not plan falling for him, it just kinda happened,"Will says with a shrug.

My face softens at the thought of that. Will hadn't had time for a stable relationship, and had bad experiences with past ones. I always wanted him to be happy.. and if Zayn fills that void he wanted to then I guess I'll accept it.

"I feel bad though. Because I'm supposed to be wooing your boyfriend,"I say with a chuckle.

"All I'm gonna say is, the first step is always to apologize. So releasing Sorry is a good start. As for the wooing part.. I can't stop you from going after my boyfriend,"he said, and I bit my lip when he said boyfriend.

"All I can say is, good luck,"he offers me a smirk and I smile at him before walking out, a plan developing in my mind.

If I can get Zayn to fall for me, and Will to fall for someone else.. everything can work out.

Zayn's pov.

"So you're telling me that he still plans on getting me back?"I say in amusement, taking a sip of my thai tea.

During his hour and a half long lunch break, Will and I drove to Huntington park to eat at my favorite Thai food restaurant, jade Siam. (A.N: actually my fav lol)

William swallowed his mouthful of chicken pad thai, before answering, "yup. By the smile he had as he walked out, I know he's planning something. Knowing him, he'll probably try and set me up with someone and keep you to himself,"he says with a chuckle.

"He's ridiculous,"I say as I look down at my chicken fried rice.

"You're gonna love his new song though. It's really good. We started recording part of the vocals. It's gonna be a chart topper, I can feel it,"he says.

"I'm so excited. I already started saving for his tour,"I say.

William gives me an amused smile. "Zayn, you're loaded, why are you saving for a concert?"

I blush. "I'm so used to doing that with Harry and 5sos from before I became famous,"I say.

"So you've gone to all his tours?"William asks.

"Yeah. Took a lot of effort to hide from fans there that could recognize me. Had to wear beanies, hoodies, even resorted to adding fake lip piercings,"I say with a chuckle.

"He really did mess up leaving you. You're such a sweet person and so supportive of him even after everything that happened. I'm so sorry. You really didn't deserve what happened to you,"he says.

I don't say anything, but my silence is agreement.

"Did you think about giving him another chance?"he says, switching the subject.

"I did. And yes, I think I might. Only if he proves he won't leave this time, and proves he's worthy,"I say.

"And I also wrote another song last night. As a reminder that if he moves on, no one will love him like I do,"I say.

"Can I help produce it?"William asks.

I smirk.

-two weeks later-

Like I Would was recorded, as was It's You, the song I wrote about Justin and about what I felt when he had told me he had "loved me" in the club. Even though I know he still harbors feelings for me, I wrote this song after I Wish, and I knew it was perfect for the new album.

William was still working with Justin on his album, but he had also signed a temporary contract with syco to help produce this album with my other producer. They hit it off well.

From what I heard, Justin was excited and happy that William was helping me with my album, since he's become a fan of mine. I smiled, just that made me happy.

All my songs were about him after all.

"So, you're ready to go on the late late show today?"Liam asks me. He, Niall, and William were accompanying me. Harry and Louis were both doing the shows Harry had mentioned before.

"Yeah, I'm really excited. I wonder what he has in store for today,"I say as we drive towards the studio.

"You said you were announcing a new song today, which one did you choose to announce first?"Niall asks.

"I decided to do Its You. It makes more sense to do the sad one before the slightly happy one,"I say.

"We're here,"William announces.

As I get out of the car, I take a deep breath. I can do this. My first interview since "dating" Will, and I have to make sure everything i say is believable.

"Let's do this,"I say, walking in.

HEY GUYS. SHORT UPDATE BUT I WANNA PUT THIS OUT THERE BEFORE THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW NIGHT.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? IT'S MORE OF A FILLER BUT STILL RELEVANT. WHAT DO YOU THIBK OF ZAYN'S NEW SONFS THAT HE HAD YET TO RELEASE? WHAT ABOUT JUSTIN AND WILLIAM'S CONVERSATION?

COMMENT AND VOTE! I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE ZUSTIN PILLOWS!

-Nay.