Kamen Rider Knight, Mizaru Rides the Advent!

A new day rises up, the sun greets the city as everyone roams about their business. Over to Mondaiji Manga, Saruki prepares to train Kimari for her first day on the job. "Alright Kimari, first things first is for you to get familiar with the surroundings." He explained as the two walked around within the cafe. Kimari listened to him explaining each station for the students to hang by.

The thing that caught both their attention after the hour of learning about the cafe's hang out stations. Where is Mizaru? Saruki looked over at the clock. "We've been open not too long ago, he's usually a minute late which I understand because of the distance." He said, becoming a bit worried. Kimari looked at the clock as well, then looked back Saruki.

Mizaru was back at home, getting ready for work now. He knew this would be his first time being officially late, but that wasn't his concern at the moment. The advent deck was fully on his mind as well as what that woman said about saving the world and the riders. Mizaru was still taking in all that was happening late last night, never the less, he doesn't bother with it at the moment. He glanced over to the advent deck and decides to take it with him. "Kamen Rider huh? This all can't be real.." He mumbled under his breath as he stepped out from his apartment. Walking down the stairs he heard Saruki's voice. "Mizaru, buddy!" He called out to him.

Mizaru looked down to see him and Kimari. They must have been worried about him not showing up due to being the one entering Glacial without hassle. He went down to see them with his head still shrouded around last night. Kimari smiled at him, grinning even for some reason. "So you live here too? Guess we're neighbors huh?" She announced to him. Mizaru nodded to her, still not fully focused on them. Saruki looked at him. "Are you alright man? You look a bit dead" He asked him. Mizaru snapped out of his thoughts and looked to the both of them, smiling as if nothing was bothering him.

"Yeah I'm fine, why what's up?" He said, having his hands in the pockets of his jacket. Saruki shook his head as Kimari laughed softly to him. "Looks like you had your head in the clouds." She said. Mizaru looked to her and nodded. "Yeah, I guess so."

Both Saruki and Kimari were a bit shocked, usually, Mizaru would get shy around every girl he meets. Apparently, his concerns voided that shyness, possibly temporarily since yesterday took hold of him more.

"Well then, we got work to do." Saruki said as he got onto his motorcycle. Mizaru did the same, adjusting his helmet onto his head as he starts the engine. He pulled him out from the driving path where he would normally park. From the cunning grin earlier, Kimari gets on the back of Mizaru's bike and held onto him with her arms around his waist. Surprisingly, he began to tremble by her touch. "You don't mind if I ride back with you?" She asked, pulling off a playful, flirtatious character.

Saruki tried his best not to laugh as he watches him become frozen. Mizaru turned back to her and nodded. "N-no...not at all.." He said, riding off to work with Saruki following them behind. However, someone else followed without them knowing.

At the manga cafe, the trio goes over today's assignments. Kimari organizes the shelves as Mizaru unloads new items to set around. The students began to come in from school and took in the growing atmosphere around them. Saruki prepares every order that the other students asked for their lunch. The day became extremely busy, though it stopped early as the students left. The cafe seemed empty at the time, now it's just the three workers there.

"Well, I say that was a nice job done." Saruki said cheerfully as he went into the back. Kimari and Mizaru followed, going to the break room to relax.

Saruki turns on music to keep the room filled with sound so it doesn't feel void. He ran toward the couch and jumped onto it. Mizaru turned on the TV to catch a news update. He was stuck on that dark armored man, even the thought of the advent deck was filling his mind as well.