New begining

National sity. Its already been 4 years since i got here. Since I met you. Oh my Rao I'm so thankful that i met you. Ever since i got here i felt so abnormal. But you made me feel understood,known. I truly don't know what would I do without you. Kara said softly smiling at her sister. And I without you. Alex said while leaning her adopted sister in hug. She hugged her so thightly but Kryptonian didn't feel a thing. Kara you are squeezing me Alex wispered and Kara burst into laughter. Sorry, I guess I'll never get used to that. Someone knocked on the door. Alex went to see who it is as she sang knock knock knocking on the heavens doorrr...that made Kara laugh so hard she fell from the couch. Alex opened the door and it was Maggie. She smiled and softly said Danvers to what Alex replyied with Sawyer as she gave her a quick kiss.
Maggie Sawyer is Alex's girlfriend. Alex and her are senior year here at National sity college. The two of them will be the greatest detectives that National sity has ever seen Kara always said. Little Danvers Maggie said as she smiled at Kara. Are you ready for your first day of college?
As ready as Daxamite Kara said with the sad look on her face. Alex and Maggie weirdly looked at each other since they didn't understood Kara's alien joke.
I just never really fit in. Kara said with tears in her eyes.
Maggie put her hand on Kara's shoulder. Bealive me when i tell ya little Danvers no one fits in in college. And that is whats great about it. There is so many different people and you can be your own person despite other's people perceptions. You will be fine.
Kara hugged Maggie and Alex. You two always know what to say huh? They all lauged untill Kara looked at the clock and realised its past midnight. My Rao! Its past midnight! Kara used her superspeed to get ready for the bad and she fell asleep right away. Alex snuggled next to her girlfriend and they fell asleep too.

Author's note:
Yooo guys i hope you liked it! I will update 2nd chapter soon! And also did you noticed that i quoted Katie McGrath ;;) Give me suggestions and tell me what you think about this chapter :D stay awesomee
-xoxo Len