28

Carson in the mm

Carson in the mm

"I don't care Carson, you better figure this shit out." Raina yelled.

"Shh lower your voice before my wife hears you." Carson said to Raina.

"I don't give a damn! You should've never got yourself in this situation . "
Raina said standing outside of Carsons door.

"Raina what do you want, you told me I was the damn father , I've accepted that what are you like 2 or 3 months the baby ain't even here yet and you stressing a brother out."

"Ion care I'm just here to tell you that I got a doctors appointment next Monday at 9 and you better be there." Raina said walking away from the door .

Carson just shook his head , he regretted even sleeping with her that night what the hell was he thinking. She was loud and ghetto and Kilani was the total opposite of her . Carson looked back at Kilani sleeping he was so grateful  for her, even after all the shit he put her through she still forgave him and Loved him . He hated that he hurt her and wished he could take it back.

Although it had been 5 days since he broke the news to Kilani she didn't hold a grudge towards him. But deep down inside he knew she was more hurt then ever . Carson walked over to Kilani shaking her out of her sleep.
Kilani awoke with sleepy eyes .

"Babe what's up ?" Kilani said in a sleepy voice .

"I'm Finna head out , and handle some business baby, you take care , I'll be back by tonight mamas so don't you go no where Kilani .

Kilani gave Carson a blank stare.

"You here me mamas ?"

"Yes Carson , baby I heard you."

Carson grabbed his car keys and headed out of the door.

Kilani pov

After Carson woke Kilani up she decided to get some things done around the house . Carson didn't know how to cook, so she knew he didn't have any food in the fridge .

"So shopping it is ." Kilani said out loud . Kilani made a mental note to go pick up Jr. From his play date after she was done shopping for the house .
---------------
_________

Kilani walked inside of the cold grocery store and headed toward the fresh veggies and fruits . Kilani was going to make dinner tonight so she grabbed a few veggies and went towards the fruit. While shopping the news that Carson recently told her constantly kept crossing her mind .

So many thoughts were traveling inside of Kilani's head at one time . Kilani didn't even know who the girl was and was nervous to meet her . She hoped the bitch didn't think she was all that cause she was gone bring her back to her PLACE. And remind her that she was just a BABY MAMA. Kilani had looked down at her own stomach that had barely formed anything and felt sick to her stomach at the thought of both of them being pregnant at the same time . Kilani was angry all over again, she couldn't even enjoy her pregnancy in peace . Walking over to the meat section to pick out some steaks, Kilani noticed a tall light skinned girl scanning the meat as well she was pretty with long weave . Kilani turned back to picking out a pack of steaks for tonight when she felt her basket being pushed back. Kilani looked up to see the light skinned broad with a stank face .

"Watch where you goin damn ."
The girl said popping her gum loudly .

"Oh my bad." Kilani said rolling her eyes. Kilani moved her basket and tried to get pass.

"Wait , you look familiar you must be Carson wife . " Raina spoke .

"Yes and who may you be ?" Kilani said with a raised brow .

"Oh boo don't worry about it , just know you gone be seeing me around a lot more ." Raina said walking away."

------------_______

------------
_______

Taking the steaks out of the oven , Kilani called Jr. To The table so she could make him a plate .

"Hey little guy , did you have fun at your play date ?"

"Yes mommy ."

"Mommy am I turning 2?"Jr asked.

"Yes you are June in fact."

"Oh great mommy ." "Yes great" Kilani said setting him down a small plate that held a mini steak and potatoes.

Carson walked through the door, which made Kilani look up.

Walking over to Kilani , Carson placed a kiss onto Kilani's lips .

"Shit baby, its smelling good in here ." Carson said slapping Kilani on the behind .

"How was yo day mama?" Carson questioned Kilani.

"Ion know you tell me I met Raina today."

Carson almost choked on his own breath .

"Did that Bit--" Carson barely got his words out before Kilani stopped him .

"No need to call her that now, you got her pregnant so now we gotta deal with her." Kilani said sitting a plate in front of Carson .

-------------
--------------

"We'll raise this baby together, Raina stop all that crying . You know I got us .

"I know baby it's just hard I wasn't trying to get pregnant by him. "

"Well we gone be good once you have this baby, and Carson sees it the dough will start rollin in, I'm just knowin he got money the way he in these streets. Raina girlfriend said.

"You right baby, once the cash start rollin in we'll be on our way outta this hell hole ." Raina said.

I love you baby Raina said kissing BAILEY on the lips .