Gmw: corey and Flarity

"Clarity take the medicine!" Corey told her.

"I don't need it! It's not going to erase the fact that I'm sick. I just got to power through it-achoo!" Clarity sneezed.

"True but it will make you feel better. You can't focus Clarity. You should take it" Farkle advised. Clarity groaned.

"Not you too!" Clarity whined. Her head was pounding. The hustle bustle of the cafeteria wasn't helping either. She knew she should probably just take the medicine but she despised medicine. It just covered everything up. She would still be sick. To her medicine was nothing more than false advertising.

"Cmon Clarity it's blue rasberry flavored" Corey said holding up the liquid medication.

"Not going to happen" she responded firmly. As Corey walked around to her side of the table she bolted under it and ran away.

"She never makes it easy" Corey sighed before running after his adopted daughter.

"I want to make you feel better!" Corey yelled.

"I don't care!" Clarity yelled back. Everyone watched as Clarity ran around Corey on her tail fumbling around trying not to spill the bottles contents. They ran all around the cafeteria. It was quite hilarious. Until she tripped and landed right in Farkle's lap. He smiled down at her.

"Take the medicine Pixel" Farkle told her gently.

"Nope!" She said getting out of his lap and exiting the cafeteria.

"Farkle where are you going? This is hilarious" Maya smiled as she watched Corey chase Clarity.

"While this is funny. Pixel's going to drain herself out. She needs to get better. I'm gonna go help him" Farkle told his friends before he ran out the door with Corey. The chase went through every classroom down every hall until finally Clarity got cornered in Mr. Matthews classroom.

"Oh no" She gasped.

"Gotcha!" Corey said. Farkle pinched her nose and leaned her head back as Corey poured the right amount of liquid in the cup then poured it down her throat. She swallowed reluctantly. She gagged

"yuck!" She said her noise scrunching in distaste. She frowned.

"I still feel awful!" She whined.

"It has to kick in!" Corey told her. She sat in her desk with a pout. After a few minutes Clarity was out like a light.

"She ready?" Topanga asked peaking in the classroom car keys in her hand smiling as she stared at the form of her feverish sleeping daughter.

"Yeah, night time medicine works like a charm...." Corey smiled.

"Farkle be a dear and carry Clarity to the car for me?" Topanga requested with a smile farkle did so obediently once he reached the car he set her down and put her seatbelt on. He kissed the side of her forehead.

"Sleep well Pixel" farkle told her.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
More oneshots coming soon! Feel free to comment!