I waved goodbye to Toby as we went our separate ways. I sighed. Now, time to go to gym..I quickly walked down the hallway and into the double doors at the end. I was about to open the door when it slammed open and very tall guys appeared, one of them bumping into me. I stared in shock how short I was compared to them. They were like….skyscrapers and I was like an ant. They looked down at me and glared.  “Hey, what where your going punk!”

The big guy pushed me to the ground. I glared back. “Well, if you were actually watching where you were going instead of walking around like a brainless corpse, then it wouldn’t have happened.” I saw his face go red with anger. The two other people stepped back a little. He grabbed my hoodie by the hood and lifted me up. I struggled to get the hoodie to loosen around my neck so it wouldn’t choke me. He suddenly threw me down and when I tried to get up, he kicked me in the side. “Why you have that mask on, huh? Some kinda criminal? Or are you scared of people looking at your ugly face!” I groaned and sat up. He smirked and dived down, trying to take off my mask. I quickly dodged his hand. He frowned and growled. “Give it here, you punky freak!”

He swiped at me again but I just backed farther away. There was no way in HELL he was touching my mask. He growled, his ears nearly blowing. I felt pain in my chest area and I couldn’t move. I saw as he smiled and walked away, along with his friends. I got up, still in pain very much. I grabbed my bookbag that had fallen off from my shoulder and limped through the gym doors. I slowly lifted my hand and touched my face behind my mask. Am I ugly?....

(NO CRY you are NOT ugly. Nobody is.)

Pewdie

SeaN and I stopped talking for a moment when the doors to the gym opened. Cry was walking in through the doors slowly. Way too slowly. Wait, is he limping?

“Cry, you’re seven minutes late! Hurry up and get downstairs and get dressed!” Mr. Roughower yelled. Cry looked up and he nodded. As he passed by I heard snickers and whispers go through the class. When Cry passed me and SeaN, I saw, right below his elbow, looked like a forming bruise. He disappeared behind the doors. “Hey, Pewds, you alright man?” I looked over at SeaN. “Huh?” He chuckled. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” I nodded. I walked over to Mr. Roughower and asked, “Can I go use the restroom right quick?” He looked irritated, but nonetheless he let me go with a nod. I quickly walked downstairs, taking long strides in my walk.

It’s not like I didn’t HAVE to go use it, but I was also curious. I walked into the changing room and quieted down my steps. I heard grunts and hisses around the corner in the next room. I slowly peered around the door and was shocked to what I saw. Cry was taking off his black t-shirt and his pants were unzipped and half off his hips. But it wasn’t that, that surprised me. The bruises that littered his whole body are what did. His mask was a little above his mouth and nose, and I could see he was biting down on his lips tightly. I watched him, quietly. Him trying to pull his hoodie and shirt off without making much noise of pain. He was a strong guy, not in muscle wise but as in mental. I know if I were him I would be bawling my eyes out, well..not  BAWLING but more of crying silently.

I shook my head. What the actual FUCK was I doing?! Being a pervert that’s what. Watching a guy undress, way to be a stalker Pewdie, I scolded myself. I looked back to him and blushed when I saw his shirt was off now. Stop. This is so wrong, my mind told me. But..I was curious to the scars on his chest and back. Why are you looking at those places anyway?!? My mind screamed.

At least I’m not looking somewhere ELSE. I felt my eyes wonder down to his hips before stopping abruptly. So many bruises were placed there. How? I shook my head and quickly went upstairs.

“I’M EXHAUSTED!” I yelled out. SeaN just laughed and smiled. “We only did 4 laps and 20 push ups, Pewdie. Why are you tired? We do double that when we were on track!” He explained. I stuck my tongue out at him. “Shut up!” He laughed as we went downstairs.

I headed to the showers considering I need one, plus we have to do it anyway. It’s part of our grade in gym. I chose the second to last shower at the right. I turned on the showerhead and removed my towel. I started washing with my rag when I heard a deep beautiful voice singing.

“I open my eyes

I try to see but I’m blinded by the white light

I can’t remember how

I can’t remember why

I’m lying here tonight

No, I can’t stand the pain

And I can’t make it go away

No, I can’t stand the pain…” It stopped and I heard a sigh. I quietly stepped out of the shower and peeked around the wall. Cry was standing there, his mouth a gape and his mask still on. He looked at me and gasped. He quickly took a towel and wrapped himself in it. I didn’t even notice he was naked. “Umm…hi?” He said awkwardly. I saw his cheeks turn a light pink. I don’t understand why, we were both guys, why would he be uncomfortable? “Hey, were you just singing?” He stuttered around a little bit until he quickly shut off the water and ran out of the room, clothes in hand. I slapped my forehead, painfully. “Nice work, Pewds..”

 …More in time..