Chapter 5

I can do Cry’s and Pewdie’s laugh perfectly. My friends think I’m a god.

P.s- it’s been two weeks since cry transferred. And the school’s name is Singles High, because I’m single. Not high. I will never be high. Don’t do drugs kids. It is bad for you.

P.s.s- I forgot to mention but the words in italics were the lyrics to the song How could this happen to me  by  Simple Plan. It’s a very good song. I love it.

P.s.s.s- I think emo’s are so cool. Wearing all black and listening to metal and rock music. Actually…I do that. Hmmm.

Chapter 5

Cry

I sat back in my seat as the students filled in the classroom. I loved this class, but not Mr. Austin. He was just too….creepy. I smiled when I saw Toby walk in. He sat down with a gloomy look on his face. I frowned. “What’s wrong man? Why so gloomy?” He looked at me and sighed. “My grandmamma is sick, so I have to go over there next week and take care of her. So I’ll be gone all week and miss the dance.” I looked at him confused. “What dance?” He looked at me like I was crazy. “The Singles High’s official costume party dance? Dude, where have you been all semester?!”

“At home with my aunt…” I shrugged. He shook his head. I pouted. “Well, I can’t know EVERYHING. It’s only been two weeks ,Tobs, give me a break!” He laughed. “Alright ,fine.” I slapped his shoulder. “You better, mister Turner!” He groaned. “You sound like Mr. Bilbo!” I laughed. The teacher came in and soon the whole class were taking notes and learning the Periodic Table (I already learned this….it was as TORTUROUS as Crap).

Mr. Austin kept talking about the elements when I started to get bored. I took out my blue notebook and flipped the pages until I came across the writing I did in zero period two weeks ago. A few lines went into my head and I started writing them down. I started thinking of mom. All the happy memories that we shared together. Then I remembered how she died. Sadness flooded me. She died. I had to live with dad. All the beatings he gave me that gave me scars which I still have and how he screamed and yelled at me for no reason. Then Mary, how she always hated me and abused me just like dad. How she never cares about me and hates me. Why do people hate me so much? Mom….why’d you have to leave..? I looked down at the words, barely noticing I was writing. I read it.

Everybody’s screaming

I try to make a sound but no one hears me

I’m slipping off the edge, I’m hanging by a thread

I wanna start this over again

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered

And I can’t explain what happened

And I can’t erase the things that I’ve done

No I can’t….

I sighed. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Toby looking at the notebook. “What’cha writing?” He whispered. I felt insecurity fill me and I quickly covered it. “It’s nothing just….words.” He tried peeking through my arms and small hands, still trying to look. “Come on, lemme see…please Cry?” I sighed. There was no escaping this was there? I slowly uncovered it and he quickly took it from my lap and sat it on his, reading it. He smiled. “You wrote this? It’s really good. Although, sort of depressing.” I scoffed. “Yeah, ‘cause I’m sort of an emo.” I said in a playful way. But I couldn’t help but think it was true. He rolled his eyes. “You are NOT an emo…even if you do wear black all the time..” I chuckled. “And blue.” He laughed.