{ Frozres } •Love Bites•

Începe de la început

Tommy yelped and was thrown off, since he was extremely light. Nick shot up with two bite holes in his neck as fresh blood came running out of the wound. He grabbed the flashlight and shinned it on Tommy, Tommy screeched an inhuman screech and backed away until he was backed up into a horse stable, he moved his arms in front of his face as his skin burned from the light.

"Shut it off!" Tommy hissed and whined as he repeated the words and smushed himself into the corner of the horse stable.

"Please!" He pleaded as Nick took the flashlight off of him,

"Who are you?" Nick demanded. Tommy stayed silent as he panted.

"Don't make me shine this flashlight on you!"

"M-My names Tommy!" He shouted as a few tears leaked out of his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just so hungry. Your blood was just so good! And I haven't eaten in months!" Tommy shouted as he chocked on a sob.

"I'm so hungry...." he whimpered as hid his face with his hands in knees in the corner.

Nick felt sympathy for him as he tossed the flashlight aside and slowly crouched in front of the younger boy, moving a string of hair that was in his face as he cupped his chin lightly. The vampires red shinny and glassy eyes made eye contact with Nicks dark ones.

"It's ok... I'm sorry I threatened you" Nick said awkwardly as Tommy blinked and touched his lip piercing.

"I like that...." he murmured as Nick now noticed Tommy's black and silver loop ear piercings from the bottom lode of his ear to the top, the moonlight shined in from a open space in the barn as Nick could see the vampire more clearly in the silky light, it was only on his left ear and his right ear did have some, a red amulet with gold out lining hung around his neck showing from his ripped black shirt, and Nick noticed his dirty and blood stained brown baggy pants. He didn't have shoes on.

Tommy slowly touched Nick lip piercing as Nick smiled at Tommy's change of mood.

At first Nick was annoyed and not happy about coming to the barn.

But now he was happy for some reason and even a little bit caring now.

"What's your name?" Tommy whispered looking at Nick before looking at his hair and touching it softly before flinching and pulling his hand away like a cat testing out a feather.

Nick chuckled and slowly grabbed his wrist and slowly moved it down.

"It's Nick" he responded as Tommy nodded.

"Your hot Nick" Tommy admired as Nicks eyes widened,

"O-Oh um... thanks... your pretty cute too" Tommy's red cat eyes widened.

HE THINKS IM CUTE?!?!?!?

Chill

"I-I meant I feel the heat coming off your body..." he said awkwardly as Nick  had a light pink tint on his cheeks.

"Oh.." Nick swallowed thickly as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and then flinched when pain went threw his neck.