{ Frozres } •Love Bites•

Start from the beginning

Author has lost creativity and focus.

Author Disconnected.

Nick didn't seem scared, he slowly entered the fence gates as he walked down the dirt path, dead corn was littered around the area as he focused his attention on the barn.

Something slowly watched him approach the barn, hidden from the inside, it watched as Nick opened the doors and entered the warn down barn.

Author Reconnected

Author has gained Focus and Creativity

The something watching Nick was a young boy named Tommy, Tommy was different from the rest, he was a vampire. A cannibal vampire. Meaning he would not survive without human organs or blood. He wore a mask of a emoji face sometimes just to make him happy, but right now, he didn't have it on and his messy sandy blonde hair and red cat eyes were showing.

Hunger gripped Tommys stomach, all he wanted was a meal, a thirst of blood went threw his body as he imaged what the handsome boys blood would taste like. Would it be sweet? Or would it be bitter? Maybe bittersweet? He was dying to know now.

"Hello?" Nick said out loud as he entered the barn doors that were slightly open and broken. He looked around the old barn as nothing made a sound. Not even the mice. If there was any.

Nick slowly walked in, he stood in the middle and gazed around, he gripped his flashlight harder.

Tommy stayed hidden in the shadows and hid behind a small carriage that held some hay with a blanket on top and still standing straight up.

Tommy slowly peeked out and saw the boy closely now only the back of his head but still, he looked hot. Suddenly his foot brushed a tin rusty bucket as it fell over and clanged on the ground and rolled into view. Tommy hid behind the carriage wheel as Nick shinned the flashlight in his direction.

"Who's there?" He demanded as he slowly walked over to the carriage.

"I know your here, come out" his deep sexy voice made Tommy fall in love with him even more. He just need a few drops of blood, a hole body would take him a week to devour while only a few sips of blood would last him a half a day.

Hunger started driving Tommy crazy as he jumped out and tackled Nick to the ground, the flashlight tumbled away.

"Ack-!" Nick was tacked back as he was pinned by his shoulders.

"Let me go!" He yelled struggling, he could move quite a bit since Tommy, the young vampire, was very weak at the moment. Nick grunted a few times trying to get out of his grip as Tommy lowered his face toward Nicks neck, Nick felt his warm breath on his skin and his fang brush the surface of his skin.

"What are y- AH!" Nick was cut off as he let out a surprised shriek when Tommy bite down on his neck, immediately breaking the surface as warm liquid flooded threw Tommy's mouth.

His blood tasted delicious.

The best Tommy had ever had!

He controlled himself and told himself not to take too much as he slowly relaxed his muscles, giving Nick the advantage of shoving him off.