Chapter 3

The Escape: 

 I notice it's been about a month now since i've started working with these three, which they haven't hurt anyone oddly enough. Clayton or 667 has been oddly cheery lately, as if he knows something's up. But, I did promise them a walk around the asylum, and i can't break my promise. I walk into 667's room and smile.

"Today's the day, you can come out and walk with 665" I smile at him, which he excitedly grinned.

"Oh, it is? Wonderful! Let's go then" Clayton quickly got up, walking behind me.

We both walk into 665's room.

"I'm going to need you to keep her still chained, so keep her in your hands by her chains"

"I don't mind that" he smiles and looks to 665 "Do you mind that dear?"

"Not at all" she smirked "now please get me out."

I walk over and take off her chains nervously, but she doesn't attack me as I hand the chains to 667.

"Now, let's get going, shall we darling?" Clayton smirked at Mist, who nodded.

I walk them around the asylum when 667 let go of one of her chains on 'accident', her chains hitting and dragging on one of the doors, I wasn't paying attention to which one.

"M-my bad" 667 quickly picked up the chain and kept walking. There was only a few rooms that I didn't allow them to go, especially the room that 667's mask was. I slowly hear a bit of a crack, then a loud bang noise down the hall minutes later.

"What the hell was that!? Stay here, i'm gonna go check that out." I quickly dash over to the room after 667 nods at me. I found the source of the noise, which was behind 668's door. Cautiously, I open the door and see 668 in a crouching position, the cuffs from the chains still around his wrists, four links per cuff. I quickly back away, trying to find the emergency switch.

"I wonder what's taking so lo--" 667 was cut off by seeing me flying down the hallway and slamming into the wall beside them with what appears to be a fist indent on my face.

667 smiles and says in a happily sing-song voice "i'd recognize that beautiful display of violence anywhere!"

665 gets a grin on her face "Perfect, now no one can stop us! Hehe! Now, where could Onii-Chan be-"

Suddenly, they see 668 dash by, yelling "WHERE'S THE CHIEF'S ROOM!? WHERE DID THAT BASTARD PUT MY SHADES!? I NEED THEM! I NEED THEM TO SURVIIIIIVE! Oh hai imoto-san" he quickly says before he's out of sight.

"Bai onii-chan!"

"Well there's the answer to that question.." 667 mumbles.

"Well now we should move on to our second part of the plan! Hehe.. Now that he's moving into the chief's room, i'm sure he's ready for the plan."

"Right, i'll get my mask, you get anything you need"

"If you wanna find me senpai, i'll be in the lab~" Mist giggles as Clayton lets her go, she dashes down the hallway as Clayton runs to get his mask.

P-O-V Change: Mist

Mist quickly dashed into the lab, looking at all the supplies, grinning devilishly. She was a very scientific girl, although she was bat shit crazy. She quickly started mixing some stuff up, shoving some of the finished products into her pockets, and also grabbing a box of matches for.. Reasons.. She grabbed a pair of fireproof gloves for.. Also reasons. And suddenly she feels herself get yanked backwards as one of the guards grab her chains.