Chapter Seven - The Help

Beautiful Stranger P.O.V.

It's three in the fucking morning and here I am roaming the streets of London with Master Zayn. We've been out for more than an hour trying to find a new bitch that Zayn can play with, until he gets sick of her too. All he's done so far is complain about some whore that was disrespecting him last night. I think he's told me the story five fucking times already.

I don't even know why I agreed to do this job...oh right, I get paid. I get paid big bucks so I can shut them asshole cops up and steer them off a different path so they don't find Master Zayn or his girls.

We trudged along the shitty sidewalk with a backpack full of tools to use in case we find someone. Master seems to go for the younger girls but in my opinion, he's getting a little too old for them.

Master Zayn is only thirty years old, so he's not too old...but he's too old for this job. Apparently he had a really shitty childhood. Something about his birth parents dropping him off somewhere and his adoptive parents beating him a lot. Who the hell knows, but ever since he ran away he's wanted to get back at his mom, so he finds girls who resemble his mom. Brown hair, blue eyes, and a beautiful smile. 

Kinda weird, right?

"Why the fuck are you just standing there? Lets go!!" Zayn's low aggressive voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

You'd think he'd be more respectful to me with everything I've done for the bastard. He's lucky I'm not the type of person to turn him into the cops, or arrest him right now.

I jog up to Master, and begin a steady pace so I don't fall behind again.

"Sir, I don't think anyone's out here tonight. Nobody normally goes clubbing on a Wednesday night." I explain.

"You don't fucking know that, keep walking." Zayn speeds up his walk, leaving me behind again.

I groan low enough that thankfully he doesn't hear me.

In the distance of the alley I hear low clicks of what sounds like heels.

"Excuse me, officer, do you hear that? It seems to me that there's a girl in desperate need for some attention in that alley. Don't fucking underestimate me and my knowledge." Zayn cocky smirk drives me insane. 

"yeah, yeah." I mumble, rolling my eyes at my nickname. I grab a white cloth and handcuffs out of my backpack, just in case she turns out to be a screamer.

Zayn slowly approaches the girl as she leans against the wall.

Her leather skirt has ridden up so much, if she were to bend over you'd see everything. she wears a see through lacy top with a sweetheart neckline and spaghetti straps. She has way too much makeup on her face and her hair is full of wild, blonde curls.

Women these days are so damn desperate, it's sickening.

"Miss, are you okay? You look like you're going to be sick." Zayn asks in a sickly sweet voice.

"I'm fine, just a little lost." She slurs. This girl is so wasted.

"It's okay darlin'. If you want, I can take you back to my place until you sober up. We can talk and watch movies, maybe even eat a little ice cream. That sounds nice, hm?" Zayn;s fake, nice side has spoken.

I feel so bad for these girls, how they fall for his charm so quickly.

I remember the one girl who never fell for his charm. She'd sit in the corner of that cold basement and wrap her delicate arms around her knees. She'd give Zayn attitude any chance she could. She was absolutely beautiful, brown hair and crystal blue eyes and slight freckles dusting her cheeks and nose. She would fight with Zayn any chance she had, and she had a slight attatchment to Louis, for some odd reason.

"Really? Oh, Sir, that would be perfect!" She shrill of this girls voice breaks me from my thoughts.Zayn has officially charmed her. 

She complies which I'm thankful for.

We get back to the institution with no problems from the girl I now know as Lacy. Zayn jumps out of the car, tugging Lacy along so they can do whatever Zayn does. I decided I should pay Liam a visit just to give him an update on the police station. The detectives have been suspicious with all the girls that have gone missing within the past ten years. They're still working on 'the ten year old who got kidnapped and was never found' case.

There are pictures of that little girl from when she was first taken to what she would look like now. Her name is Ava Roberts and nobody has seen a thing from her since her dissapearance. Her parents have given up hope on finding her and want the police to close the case, but they refuse. 

Louis walks past me with sadness lingering in is eyes. 

"Hey Lou, have you see Liam?" I asked, hoping I can talk to him quickly so I can go home. 

"Medical room." Louis's voice is harsh and somewhat annoyed.. 

Damn,what the fuck crawled up his ass and died?

I head towards the medical room but stop when I hear voices on the opposite side. I can't hear what they're saying but I bet it's nothing important. Liam's probably in there for one of his kinky role play sessions. 

"Ew. I definitely don't want to picture that." I think to myself. 

"Liam, we gotta talk." I burst through the doors only to find Liam talking to a girl, fully clothed. Well that's a first. 

I walk closer paying attention to who the girl might be. The Moon's light protrudes into the windows, illuminating the girls face. She looks crazy familar but I just can't figure out who she is. 

Oh well..She's nothing important anyway.

Sorry about this chapter. It kinda sucked and it's not very exciting but I promise tomorrow's update will be better(: 

Any ideas for who this "Beautiful Stranger" is? 

What do you think is going to happen to Ava once she heals? 

Do you think the Beautiful Stranger will turn Zayn and the rest of the institution in?

Comment and let me know what you thought or if you have any questions of your own(: