Chapter Two : Old Friends

"Get. Off. Dang it, you're unconscious."
   "Lu?" (y/n) asked.
   "Oh sup." The golden dragon replied, shoving the smaller black dragon off her and picking it up. "So where are we?"
   "I have no idea." (y/n) replied.
   "Fun." Lumière or Lu as (y/n) always called her said, sarcasm ringing in her voice.

SLAP

   "Mother-!" The smaller one stared to swear but stopped herself. "Oh uh sorry."
   "You price of fermented crap." Lu replied.
   "I'm sorry!" Décès or Des shouted.
   "Are you-" Nightmare stopped in his tracks seeing the two monsters.
   "Howdy!" Des replied.
   "Sup." Lu said, dropping Des making a small thud.

Lumière's POV

Décès and I were going to see (y/n) seeing as she is the only reason we get along now, then again I would have easily beat Décès if it wasn't for her, yet I'm great full, we were bitter enemies but now we're ... less bitter enemies.
"I bet (y/n)'s gone to the cherry tree." She said.
"No kidding." I replied.
"I hope she's okay, I know the feeling of losing your family."
"Same."
"Hey, what's that?" She pointed to a weird looking 'rift' of sorts, I looked through it and saw a big tree with and (y/n).
"Hey she's there we should jump through." I said.
"Okay on three."
"One." She shoved me to fall into the rift.
   "You said three you piece of crap!" I shouted.

"Get. Off. Dang it, you're unconscious."
"Lu?" A familiar voice asked.
"Oh sup." I replied, knowing it was (y/n), I shoved Décès off me and stood up, I picked her up bridal style. "So where are we?"
"I have no idea." She replied.
"Fun." I said sarcasm ringing through my word.

SLAP

"Mother-!" Décès was about to swear but quickly cut herself off. "Oh uh sorry."
"You piece of fermented crap." I replied.
"I'm sorry!" She shouted.
"Are you-" A skeleton dressed in black stopped in his tracks seeing the two off us.
"Howdy!" Décès replied.
"Sup." I said, dropping her making a small thud.
"Why you-!"
"We're fine thanks." I said, glaring at Décès, she glared at me before getting up.
   "Eh heh, this is Lumière and Décès or Lu and Des as I call them, this is Nightmare and his brother is Dream." (y/n) said.
   "Nice to meetcha." I said shaking his hand.
   "Same..." Nightmare replied.
   "Des, a word please." I said.
   "I'm so dead, aren't I?" She asked.
   "Depends, now go." I replied, shoving her away from them.

Dream's POV

   I went to see if they were okay, when I did I saw a monster with white fur and golden horns as well as scales that ran from their chest to their tail, their horns were pointed back like a curly spike, they shoved another monster that was slightly small and looked highly different from the other, they had dark black scales and dark purple horns, that were like a ram's horns. they had a purple mark across their arm that looked like a serpent was wrapped around their arm. The taller one shoved the smaller one as that walked away, the taller one had a very annoyed expression while the other looked slightly scared.
   "Oh hey Dream." (y/n) greeted.
"Hi! Who are those two?" I asked.
"Oh the taller one is Lumière or Lu and the smaller one is Décès or Des." (y/n) replied.
"They are...interesting." Nightmare commented.

"I personally think the dark, quite type are far better then the over energetic type." The taller one said walking back.
   "So you don't want them to be happy and sunny?" The short one recounted.
   "Yes and no, I want them to be happy just not over happy and highly energetic, a more closed off kind makes it more of a challenge-"
   "And you like a challenge as we know, though I have to disagree with you there, I want one that would easily open up and is always happy, happiness infects don't you know."
   "And that is the whole reason why I wouldn't want a extremely happy partner they need to realize that life is all sunshine and rainbows."
   "Ahem." (y/n) made a fake cough to get both of their attention.
   "Yes?" The taller one asked.
   "How did you two get here anyways?" She replied.
   "Ah well ya see, we saw a rift and I may have pushed Lumière here through it and she pulled me down with her." The shorter one admitted.

Third Person POV

   "Of course." (y/n) muttered.
"Yup, that's what happened when you make bitter enemies become friends (y/n) you should know better." Lu said.
"Enemies? You two were enemies, I thought you two were sister that really disliked each other." Nightmare said.
"Nope, bitter enemies, mostly in me having to deal with her 'crime streak'-" Lu replied.
"Hey! I've changed, for the better." Des snapped.
"Right, right, anyways it's getting towards night and I have no idea where we even are." Lu said.
"I didn't realize that." Des said.
"Oh there's a inn in the town." Dream said.
"Fantastic, come on we all need some rest, some more then others." Lu said, she glared at Des when she said the last part.
"Right, I'll see you two tomorrow right?" (y/n) asked looking at Dream and Nightmare.
"The tree's not going anywhere." Nightmare replied.
"Of course!" Dream chirped.

"What do you mean there's only a room with two beds?" Lu asked anger rising in her voice.
"It means there's only a room with two beds Miss."
   "Fine, we'll take the room." Lu sighed and handed the inn keeper the money, he took it and handed her the key, she went up to the room and unlocked it, the room was small it had two beds neatly made with light covers, the walls painted a calm yellow with a few darker orange details here and there.
   "Nice room." Des commented slightly shoving Lu out the way.
   "Yes it is." Lu said.
   "Wait, someone's has to share."
   "No kidding."
   "Well ain't me." Lu was about to say something back when (y/n) came in took off he hoodie and flopped on one of the beds, fast asleep.
   "Frick." Lu said.
   "Fan-f-ing-tastic." Des replied. "My side, you're side." Des point to the left side as in she was claiming it, she flopped on the bed and fell asleep rather quickly, Lu stayed up for a little bit before getting bed as well.

     A/N : I stayed up till 2 in the fricken morning working on this story and what do I has for it? Only three chapters -.-