Cookies

The band had just started their tour and I was invited. My mom gave the boys cookies before we left, and Brent was addicted. My mom makes the best cookies no matter what kind, and no one on this bus will disagree.

We were currently stopped trying to get a hold of a hotel we were planning on staying at while we were in town.

"Barry and I are headed to the store to pick up some stuff, we will be back soon." Eric calls from the front of the bus. "Alright" I call back.

"What to do, what to do" I mumbled. I looked over the counter I was tapping my fingers on and saw the cookie basket my mom gave us. There was no one in kitchen but me and there was one cookie left. I know the cookie is going to start an argument about who gets it, or how it will be split. "I'm in the clear" I whisper to myself as I reach into the basket and take the cookie. "Y/N, is that that last cookie?" I turn around slowly like a toddler being caught trying to get to the cookie jar, even though that's practically what I was.

There stands Brent with a hand on his hip "I called the last cookie when we got them" he whined. I stood still waiting for him to make a move. His frown slowly turned into a smirk so I ran. I ran into the main part of the bus where Zach was messing on his phone. I heard Brent yell at Zach to grab me but I was past him before he got off his phone.

I now had two men chasing after me for a cookie which was still in my hand. My feet hit the hard floor of the bunk area as I made a beeline for the bathroom, so I could lock myself in. Before I could turn into the corridor, I was met with a out of breath Zach who blocked the way. "It's my cookie now" I protested before turning around and taking off again.

There were two ways to get into the main room, Zach was blocking one and I had ran through the other. I turned around laughing, running for the main room once again. I turned the corner I originally came around but instead of moving forward, I smashed into another moving body. I let out a quick yelp before losing my balance, the cookie flying out of my hand.

I braced my self for the landing and squeezed my eyes shut, but instead of hitting the hardwood floor, I landed on a surprised Brent and we started laughing. I could hear Zachs feet hitting the floor behind us, before seeing his figure also barrel around the corner yelling "dog pile!"

My eyes widen before he too is sprawled across the floor along with us. "Y/N, move your boney elbow" Brent grunts. "Sorry" I reply. "So not sorry" Zach chimes in giggling.

All three of us were still sprawled across the floor, as a confused Eric and Barry walk into the room with grocery bags hanging off their wrists.
Barry's eyes wandered from us to the broken cookie scattered across the floor, a disappointed look on his face. "Did you really fight over the last cookie?" Eric asks his hand covering his eyes, head tilted down.

I slowly get off the floor standing in front of Barry. "It's all Brents fault" I say pointing a finger at the ashamed man lying on the floor. After a moment of silence we all burst into laughter once again.

The cookie, forgotten.

A/N
I hope you enjoyed the first story to this book.

Word count:613
-Ash