"If you say so Hacker Man." I pull out my sandwich as Shiro, our favourite science teacher, walks in. Shiro teaches Earth and Space which is partly why he's my favourite teacher. He's also Pidge's brother in-law. He's young, only 26, so he's really "hip and cool with the kids" as he once put it. Not to mention he's incredibly gorgeous. He brings out the gay in me. "Yo Mr. Shirogane, any new news on Pluto?"

"Still not a planet." I let out a 'aw'. "But i have other news!"

"Spill!" Hunk urges.

"One of the new exchange students- which you probably already know about- will be joining our Earth and Space club! He's also going to be my foster kid while he stays in Australia."

"Did he want to join or is he joining because he's gonna be your foster kid?" Pidge says and I chuckle.

"He wanted to join. He's in a Similar club in his school; actually." Shiro puts his hand on his hip. Thats his signature Dad PoseTM.

"Oh cool! Because if i had to explain how our Earth is only a tiny spec in the universe I might die from an existential crisis." I explain. "Which one is gonna join us?"

"Hm. You'll see."

"Awww you're no fair." I whine.

"You're too impatient." Shiro says and Hunk chuckles.

"Hmph." I slouch in my chair.

"New topic?" Pidge asks. They say this when they have news.

"Sure."

"Im going on a date this weekend."
"WHAT!?" Hunk and I say, synchronised.

"Why didn't you tell us when we got in here?" I move seats closer to Pidge.

"'Cause you were going on about the exchange students, i couldn't get a word in." They say bluntly and i glare. "Besides its not like they're my soulmate, i didnt think it was that important."

"Of course its important. Who's the lucky guy?" Hunk asks.

"...Girl."

"Ooooooh you go girl!" I playfully punch their arm.
"Who???"

"You know that French girl that entered last year?"

"Oh my god, you're going on a date with Chelsea Agreste?! No wonder my pick up lines never worked on her!"

"Or maybe your lines are shit-"

"Pidge."

"Sorry Dad."

"Careful if you call him dad too much he might develop a daddy kink." I whisper and Pidge giggles.

"You better watch it kiddo or you can get out of my classroom."

"Yes Dad." I reply quietly and Pidge's giggles develop into a loud laugh. I feel proud to have made her laugh so much but... I haven't heard them laugh so hard since Colleen passed. They were so sad even when we found out she had Leukemia. They haven't been the same since that day. I can tell Hunk and Shiro are thinking the same thing as me when i see the sad expressions on their faces.

"We should head to our next classes." Hunk says.

"Oh yeah, the bell will ring soon." Pidge says calming down and wiping away a tear.

"Pidge ill be coming over this afternoon, Matt and I are-"

"You're gonna make out in his room again, yeah yeah." After Pidge says this Shiros face goes completely red.

"I- N-no. We're working on opening a new cafe. We have to fill out some paperwork at your house."

"Why my house?" They while.

"Because its bigger than my apartment and Matt will need space to stress." Shiro explains.

"Ugh alright. But you guys owe me a job." They say slinging their bag over their shoulder.

"We were going to offer you, Hunk and Lance a job anyway."

"Oh okay, then you owe me ice cream." Pidge says, smiling.

"...Ill pick some up on the way."

"Yay!" They raise their arms as they walk out the room.

"They're so much like their brother." Shiro smiles.

"Yeah. Okay we should go, try not to do anything inappropriate at the Holt's house, Pidge is still young, they don't need to hear any of that stuff." I say to Shiro and cross my arms.

"We'll try to be professional." He chuckles.

"Okay good- wait- ew!" I scrunch up my nose.

"Okay time to go!" Hunk yells, pushing me out the door.

You say soulmate! I say au! I finally did it! I hope you guys like it:) Ill be updating this weekly(hopefully) and ill try to balance updating this and "when im with you" but if i cant im sorry