beep

Your POV

You see someone in an ambulance, a girl, and the E.m.ts are rushing to get her breathing. You realize that she is you. And you start to panic 'nononono'
They can't, no, I can't live without Jack, I don't want to. Suddenly they machine that you're hooked up to starts beeping and everything thing goes black. You can hear the relieved sighs of the E.m.ts but you can't move. You try to open your eyes but your body won't let you. You're in a comma.

Jonah's POV

"Hey buddy, come on wake up, we're here." You say as you gently shake Jack. "I'm up I'm up."

Jack's POV

You look around at your surroundings. You're at the hospital. "Nononono I thought this was all a dream." You get out and run inside. "WHERE'S (Y/N)"  a nurse stop's you and she won't let you go see her. The only thing she tells you is that she is alive and breathing. A sigh of relief washes over you. But you are still worried. 'This is all your fault' you think, 'this never would have happened if you just would have explained what was going on.'
You run back as Jonah is coming in and just fall into him and start sobbing.

Jonah's POV

I can't stand to see Jack like this. He looks so... broken. Thankfully (y/n) is alive.

Zach's POV.

I wake up to Corbyn shaking me awake " come on Zach, we need to go!!". " What's going on?". You say in a groggy, questioning tone. Corbyn sighs and sits down. He looks at you with a terrible pain in his eyes. "(Y- (y/n) tried to- she tried to kill herself, Zach."
"oh God" you feel sick. "I'm gonna puke" you say rushing to the bathroom. "It's ok Zach, she's breathing" Corbyn said. "What are we waiting for, we need to get to the hospital. Wait where's Jack, is he ok?"  You half yell. "He's already there, Jonah took him." Jonah. "Is Jonah ok?" "Yes Jonah's fine."

Jonah and (y/n) are great friends, and you can't help but feel a ping of jealously, but you don't know why. Could you have feelings for Jonah? No never, you like girls and only girls. Right?

------------------------------------------------------

I think this is my favorite chapter yet, hope you like it ❤