9: The Holiday's

After telling my parent's and all of my siblings about me being pregnant I had the rest of the Holiday's to hang out with friends and family, worry and stress free. Harry and Draco are supposed to come over for the day today, just to hang out since everyone else is already here.
"Gin?" Blaise asks from next to me.
As I'm already pregnant my parents just let Blaise stay in my room, as what could happen because of that has already happened.
"What's up?" I ask, rolling over so I can face him and not have him talking to my back.
"My mum wants me back in a few days so I can see her, dad and my younger siblings." Blaise says and he sounds a bit sad and I can't tell why.
"Oh, okay. When are you going to be leaving?" I ask, not wanting him to leave but I know that he lies being with his family and I can't stop him from being with people that he loves.
"The day after tomorrow." Blaise answers, standing up from the bed. "I want to stay but I won't hear the end of it if I don't go home for a couple days."
"It's fine, I get it. I don't want to keep you away from your family." I say, understanding where he's coming from.
"Ginny! Blaise! Harry and Draco just got here!" Hermione shouts from downstairs where her and Ron have been hanging out almost all day.
"Come on, let's go downstairs and meet up with everyone." I suggest as I stand up from my bed, where Blaise and I have been sleeping ever since the Holidays started.
Blaise doesn't give me a response other than holding out his hand for me to hold, which I do, and heading towards the door that leads from my room to the hall or visa versa depending on what side of the door your standing on.
We walk out of my room in a comfortable silence and I shut the door behind us as I feel more comfortable with my bedroom door shut for some odd reason. We walk down the hall and down the staircase until we finally reach the main floor of the house and hear all of our friends talking about something rather quietly in what I assume is the living room.
"What're you guys talking about? I hope your not talking about us." I say as we enter the living room where all of my friends are.
"Oh, uh, no. We're not talking about you guys. We're just talking about what we all should do this summer." Draco says and I don't know if I should believe him or not.
"Yeah! We were uh, talking about maybe going on a vacation to America or something like that." Hermione says, and I can tell that she's nervous for some reason.
"That would be fun." Blaise says, turning his head to look down at me as he is taller than I am.
"Yeah." I answer, not completely believing that's what they were talking about before Blaise and I were in the same room as all of them, they all seem too nervous and secretive for my personal liking.
As our group continues talking about going on vacation to America the more I want to know what they were actually talking about. But, I don't want to cause a scene incase they were actually talking about going on vacation. So, I'm probably going to ask Hermione about it later after Harry and Draco go back to the Malfoy Manor where the two of them have been staying ever since the Holidays started.

***

"Ginny? You okay? You've been acting weird ever since Harry and Draco got here this morning." Hermione asks right after Harry and Draco left via Floo powder, sounding genuinely concerned.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Can I talk to you though?" I ask since Ron and Blaise have gone outside to practice Quidditch, as their both on their respective houses team.
"Of course! What do you want to talk about?" Hermione asks as we both sit down on the couch behind where we were standing.
"What were you guys actually talking about when Draco and Harry first got here this morning?" I ask, hoping that she'll tell me what they were actually talking about rather than lying to me again like how everyone else did earlier.

~Blaise's POV~

"Hey, Ron." I say as we both ascend into the sky on our broomsticks so we can practice Quidditch so we don't get rusty over break.
"Yeah?" He answers, and he seems somewhat nervousness about what I'm going to ask.
"Why did you guys lie to Ginny and I this morning about what you were actually talking about?" I ask as I have been curious about what they were talking about and why they felt the need to lie about it all day.
"Uh, about that." Ron says, and I can tell that he doesn't know how to respond to my question.
"Just spit it out." I say, and it comes out harsher than I had intended it to sound. "Sorry, can you please just tell me? It's been bugging me all day and I bet Ginny is asking Hermione right now."
"Ugh, fine. Just don't tell Harry and Draco that I'm telling you this. Harry told all of us that he still has feelings for Ginny and doesn't know what to do about it." Ron says and I know that he's telling the truth because he has no reason to lie about this for the second time today.
"He's the one who decided not to pursue anything with her so why does he still like her?" I ask, and I can't tell if I meant to say that to just myself or if I did actually mean to say it out loud so Ron could hear my thoughts on the issue.
"I don't know. Just, I know that she's happy with you, and this might sound bad, but, I think you make her happier than he ever would ever be able to. So, don't leave her." Ron says and I can tell that in his own way he's trying to say that he doesn't completely hate the fact that I'm dating his sister and got her pregnant.
"I knew you would come around eventually." I say with grin on my face as I realize that I don't even know why I stayed friends with Draco when Ron, Ginny, Hermione and even Harry have turned out to be more understanding and comforting than he ever has.
"Oh shut it Zabini!" Ron says, trying to fake anger, as he zooms past me on his broomstick.
"Hey! Come back here!" I shout before I start laughing and follow him to wherever he's going.
I think I could get used to being friends and possibly, brothers with this guy. If only I realized this sooner...