Chapter 2: The Way I Am

~Dean's P.O.V~
"Oh, um, s-sorry." I stuttered. "D-do you want some help?"

The blonde girl gave me the most beautiful look.

"Yeah, sure." She smiled. I helped her pick up the pages, and stacked them into a pile.

"Are you new here?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah. I just started today." I replied.

"Really?" She responded. "Me too!"

"Are you a diva?" I questioned.

"Oh, no, no." She laughed. "I'm much too fragile. I'm a backstage interviewer."

She stuck her hand out to shake mine.

"Renee Young." She smiled again. Wow, she looks pretty when she smiles.

I took her hand, and felt something in my chest.

"Dean Ambrose."

~Renee's P.O.V~
"Nice to meet you, Dean." I said with a hint of flirtation.

"You too." He smiled. He got up and walked to the parking lot. A smile formed on my lips. He was cute. I thought about when we were looking into each other's eyes. It was like he was staring into my soul.

I bushed just thinking about it. Suddenly, I heard two familiar voices say, "Awwww."

Brie and Nikki stepped out from behind a corner.

"Renee loves Dean!" Nikki sang at the top of her lungs. I ran up and put my hand over her mouth. Brie fell on the floor laughing.

"Guyssss" I whined.

"Don't worry! We won't tell anyone!" Brie giggled.

"Yeah, we are pretty trustworthy people!" Nikki exclaimed.

"Yeah, sure." I smirked.

==1 Week Later==
~Dean's P.O.V~
"I know right!" Renee exclaimed. "It's so dumb to do something like that. Dolph really needs to get his life in check."

I laughed at that. Man, this girl, she's great. We really have become good friends. She's smart and pretty, and actually understands my humor.

~Roman's P.O.V~
I looked over at Seth, a smile on both of our faces.

"Oh my god. It is so obvious that Deano likes her." I smirked.

"Obviously. All him and Renee do is give each other goo-goo eyes!" Seth laughed.

"Come on, man. Be quiet, I wanna keep looking." I scolded.

Suddenly, Seth sneezed and made the loudest, yet weirdest noise I had ever heard.

"SETH!" I whispered loudly.

I turned the corner to see Dean looking back at me. I knew we had been found out. Seth and I both looked at each other with a humiliated glance before stepping out of the corner.

~Dean's P.O.V~
I watched Seth and Roman come out from behind a corner. It was obvious that they were eavesdropping.

"Heyyy, Deano!" Seth said awkwardly while pointing finger guns at me.

I raised an eyebrow at Roman. He put a hand on my shoulder.

"So, we're heading out for drinks. Wanna join?" He asked.

I looked at Renee, "You wanna come, or...?"

Renee smiled. "You guys go. Have fun, get hammered. But not too hammered."

I smiled and walked out with the guys.

==2 Hours Later==

~Dean's P.O.V~
I sat at a table with Seth and Roman.

"Okay, so it's salt, and then limeee, and thennn, shooot." Seth slurred.

"Noooo," I said drunkenly. "It's limee, and then sallltt, and then-"

"Nooo," Roman whined. You could smell the liquor on his breath from miles away. "YOU'RE DOING IT WROOOONGG!" He yelled.

"Deannn, Dean," Seth put his hand on my shoulder. "Y-You-You're my best friend. Okay, you are my best friendddd. And I have to askkk, dooo you loooove Re-ne-ne?"

I looked at him and got a drunken smile across my lips.

"RENEE YOUNNNNGGG IS BEAUTFULLLL! I L-LOOVVEE HERRR!" I yelled.

Suddenly, Seth threw up, and we were told to leave the bar.

"Wait." Roman put his hand in front of his face. "Nooone of ussss can driveee."

We called an Uber, and made it back to our hotel. We all slept in the same room, and woke up with massive hangovers.

==The Next Morning==

"Hey, you know what?" I said.

"What?" Both Seth and Roman said in unison.

"It was worth it."

Hey, guys! Did anyone watch RAW tonight? Dean told Seth his didn't trust him, but he came out to help him, and then he says he doesn't trust him again. Wtf Dean. Don't hate. Participate.💕💕