I'm back, baby

"Leave Natalie alone, you whore!", I am so shocked that Tyler is defending me.

What the hell!

" Sweety, why are you defending her out of all people", Marie says while having a facial reaction that indicates how touched she is.

Sweety! Huh, I'm so lost right now.

"What does she mean by sweety", I ask with the most disturbed facial expression." More importantly why are you here. I thought I wasn't good enough for-"

" Natalie don't! I never said that to you, all you did was assume things. What did you think was going to happen? Me wait for you to realise that I'm right here, wait for you to finally lose your virginity to me? Marie offered and me being the nice person I am I dec-", I interrupt Tyler by giving him a huge slap on the face.

Once again with the useless people I have in my class all people do is whip out their phones and start recording.

"Did you ever once stop to think that not everything is about me giving my virginity away to you? Did you ever stop to think and care about my feelings and insecurities and worries? Does it ever come to your pea-sized brain that I am waiting for marriage. I know you're not Christian and I respected that, but I respect myself enough to wait. I've been offered many times to sleep with people at parties you forced me to, and then when I told you that I was almost..", I can't hold my tears back anymore, " I WAS ALMOST ROBBED OF MY VIRGINITY , RAPED DAMN IT ALL YOU DID WAS STARE AT ME, HUG ME , TAKE ME TO A BEDROOM TO CRY, THEN TRY TO RAPE ME AS WELL. YOU THEN LATER MADE A JOKE SAYING THAT I WAS IN THE MOOD ANYWAY ! WHAT THE HELL DUDE! I WAS IN PAIN YOU DIPSHIT. AND ALL YOU COULD DO WAS TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME. YOU ARE TRUELY A MAN WHORE!", I hold nothing back while saying this.

Tyler's face is in utter shock and I could care less. Marie has the hugest smirk on her face and no one is noticing except Savannah and I.

I can't let Marie take me down as well, I need to be strong. I need to move on to better people in my life.

" I think maybe you should leave Tyler", I can barely say that sentence as my tears are taking all my strength "NOW. LEAVE DAMN IT, LEAVE!".

"Natalie please, I can explain. Hear me out", should I really listen to Tyler? " Come on Nat, Nutella, babe".

I push Tyler away me. Its almost as if he tripped a little, it would've been better if you actually didn't come." I can't forgive you for what you did to me. I was in pain, all you did was just sleep with Marie and now you want to  infect me with your stupid STD's. No way. I think I've repeated myself too many times so leave, please.", I look at Tyler as I'm pleading for his existence to just disappear into an endless empty void of lies, mistrust, misfortune and everything inbetween( such as Tyler). I can't even do this right now. I think I'm gonna-
----------

I'm on a soft surface and I don't know how I got here." Natalie sweety are you okay?" I hear the sweet and soothing voice of my number one nurturer.

Mom.

" Yah ma, um how did I get here? And why am I attached to some tubes?", my blood starts so boil and heart beats faster than it has ever beater before.

I finally notice where I am. I'm in hospital. I try to sit up but my stomach starts to ache." Careful honey, you may tip your stitches. Please, ly down. Rest. Slow down", I lift my shirt as my mom's voice slips away.

Oh my God.

I have stitches. The only Stitch I love is the one created by Disney. *Hehe ,good one* I'm so funny when I don't even want to be .