FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Today is a crappy day. For the first day of school we had to do fitness because some kid was being 'disrespectful'.

How? I don't even give a crap right now. I have so much homework to do..And I have to bring some crap for  initiation(this being: potato phones, cardboard mp3 players, 2L baby bottles and clothes for the concert practice)!
I have to do all of that and study for the upcoming years beginners test in every subject( to check what you know).

That's not even the worst part. I haven't spoken to Isaak ever since Marie ruined my opportunity. I saw him at his sister's locker and I approached him, but it didn't really go well...

"Hi Isaak, we haven't spoken and I'm worried what's wrong?", I asked. "Oh right.. We're not even friends. Just because my sister said so doesn't make it true. Honestly I thought you were better than this!", he said with no filter. What the hell is he going on  about.
" Excuse me Isaak, but I thought we were friends. What's wrong with you. I thought you were cool but you're screaming at me for nothing. Did you forget your tampon this morning. I didn't even come here for you. I came to my brother's locker to get my books",I say, gesturing the keys in my hands . "Just forget about me alone and I'm sure to return the favour. I can't believe I thought we could be friends. Bye Marie's whore !".

He grabs my arm in an aggressive way and says to me "DONT YOU DARE CALL ME THAT EVER AGAIN, GOT IT?!". I freeze in fear, nodding my head so that he can let go of me. He lets go with a little push.

Jason (my class buddy) grabs me and covers me, showing Isaak to back off. " Yo man, don't treat her like that. Calm down before you get a beat down", says Jason , pulling me closer showing me protection and comfort. Isaak just stares at Jason and pushes him aside while saying " Man whatever!".

"Are you okay Natalie. I was worried that he was going to hurt you. That Isaak guy has a bad record of hitting people in our school, but I guess it's just a rumour. I care about you Natalie and I need to have you close to me and far away from him. I don-", Jason is cut off by me hugging him.

"I care about you too and I'm greatful that you care ,but you can't tell me who to be friends with. Try to understand that i don't need a bossy guy right now, I need a friend to cry on",I feel tears trying to escape my eyes as I try to talk to Jason. "I understand. You look like you need some food. Come, let me treat you to lunch ", Jason says as he grabs my waist and leads me to the tuckshop.

We walked to the tuckshop hand in hand, receiving a couple of glares (by a couple I mean alot; and by glares I mean stink eyes). Most people just greeted me and congratulated  for standing up to Marie and receiving a few blows, but coming back like a springbok (springbok..really?? I know that they're awesome but I think of myself more as a teradactule or a terrex or a tiger. Just not a springbok). " Seems as if you're already famous", says Jason with a smirk on his face. "Guess I'm just naturally popular", I say, only making him scrunch up his nose and laugh at my remark.

"So are you over Isaak already. It seems as if you're trying to be a play girl. Well stay in your lane, loser", I hear a voice say,but it's not Marie's. "And you are?", I ask the owner of that ratchet voice while giving her a stink eye. "I'm Zada, Jason's ex. And you are the girl that I'm about to break my nail on if you don't back up",that girl said. "I rather fight a llama than fight you. Honestly you're not scaring me. I could eat an alphabetical cereal and shit a better threat than you can say. So dont try to mess with me. I haven't had the best day and i have no time for this so a-bye bye", I say to Zada, leaving her speechless as ever while I pull Jason along. "You will pay for what you said. I shall have my revenge", Zada said with her fist in the air. "What ever lord of warcraft, take your minions with you Grew and go do something useful with your life", I say allowing everyone in the tuckshop hear. I got a few pats on the back and chuckles for that one, even Zada's minions were chuckling at that one. Jason and I left hand in hand again making the crowd scream remarks. I have a feeling that this year may be a little fun for me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I know that this one may be a little to small for you guys but I really am blank on ideas. If you want me to add any ideas just text me and I will get down it it. I hope you enjoy this piece. Til next time. Luv you guys kisses💜💛💜💛💜💛🌚