We got out and saw the one and only... Matthew Espinosa

Me: MATT!!

I ran up and gave him a huge hug! Me and Matt became like best friends when the guys were staying in Memphis

Matt: J! I missed ya!

Me: haha same

he gave the guys and Emily another hug and we walked in, I instantly lost Cam and Emily but they were probably just skipping the party and going to find a room.

Taylor, Matt and I walked to the kitchen and Taylor walked to the to beer..

Rachel walked up to me and hugged me, I hugged back

Rachel: Hey girl!! I miss you what's been up!?

Me: finally got a boyfriend

I joked around with her, we had to yell though because the music was so loud

Rachel: I need to find me one of those

we both laughed and I looked over and saw Matt talking to Taylor with a beer in his hand

Me: actually I want you to meet my friend Matt.. MATT

He looked over at me scared for a second then walked over

Me: this is my friend Rachel

I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "its her house so you can crash here or my place but use protection"

He had a smirk on his face and I just winked and walked around trying to find Taylor.

"hey sexy"

I turned around expecting it to be Taylor but it was this really hot guy who I didn't know.

Me: um.. hi.. do I know you?

Him: no but I'd like to get to know you

Me: nahh I'm good

Him: okay how about friends?

Me: I don't even know your name?

Him: its..

Taylor walked up and cut him off..

Taylor: hey babe I was looking for you..?

Me: sorry I was hooking Matt up with Rachel

I thought he would laugh but all he kept doing was staring at the guy that kept talking to me.

Me: umm come on Taylor I wanna go swimming..

I pulled his arm trying to get away from that guy before Taylor did something unreasonable.

Taylor POV

Julie brought me over to the pool to cool off I guess..

I really didn't want her near him.. I knew who he was and I don't know why he is in Memphis..

none of the guys have talked to him since he cheated on Mahogany..

He always talks bad about me on twitter so I hate him twice as much..

He use to be this great singer and sweet guy until his record label dropped him then he cheated on Mahogany and went totally "douche bag/bad boy"

Julie: what was that all about?

Me:.. umm I don't know how to explain it

we both sat by the pool with our feet in the water

the party just started so not a lot of people are by the pool

Julie: taylor...

Me: I know him.. its Jacob Whiteside, he use to be a sweet heart until he broke my best friends heart and now he's a total douche since and I don't want you near him, he will try to do something to make me mad and ..

I didn't know how to finish that sentence..

Julie leaned in and kissed me and I already felt 10X's better!

midnight...

by midnight it was just me and Julie, Matt and Rachel were upstairs probably doing the same thing Cam and Emily are doing..

Julie and I were just drunk but she keeps asking to go skinny dipping but I said no cause other people were around.. if it was just us.. that's a different story..

she is so different when she's drunk, she does the stupidest stuff, more as a joke not like bad things..

I decided no to drink a lot so someone can drive us home plus Jacob is here, I didn't see him for the rest of the night.. I hope it stays like that

It was about 2 in the mourning and Julie was almost passed put so I walked her to the car, I saw Jacob outside with these 2 girls, I tried not to make eye contact

Jacob: HEY TAYLOR

of coarse..

I was at the car so I help Julie in and close the door, I turn around to see Jacob walking towards me

Jacob: what's up man, haven't seen you in awhile

You got that right.. Jacob was so different.. he had his lip and ears pierced and has tattoos everywhere.. he was wearing like a leather jacket and jeans with some shoes, i couldn't tell the brand, he had bags under his eyes and his face ha gotten all wrinkly and tan.. I'm guessing he probably smokes and drinks on a daily basis..

Jacob: look man I know we've had a rough past but I'm not hear for you, just doing some traveling.. I didn't know that was your girl..

I just looked at him

Jacob: okay.. um nice seein ya

he walked away as I just got in the car and left..

Once we got home, I put Julie in my sweatpants and t-shirt and threw on some clothes myself and was asleep in seconds..