chapter 4

Taylor POV

Once we got to my room she looked around while I grabbed a couple towels. I threw one at her and she smiled.

Me: I'll get you some sweatpants and a t-shirt and you can change in the bathroom.

She just smiled, I walked over to my bag and found a blue pair of sweatpants and a gray t-shirt.

I walked back around the corner and she had already taken her top off, I was kind of shocked, Im not sure why..

Me: um here you go

She turned around, wow she was skinnier than I thought and really tan. She had a sports bra on so its not like I could see anything.

Julie: Like what ya see?

She laughed and turned around and went to the bathroom, I turned my head cause my cheeks were practically on fire!

I couldn't help myself she was truly beautiful, I noticed she wasn't wearing any makeup either because it would've smeared in the rain.

Wow. She is perfect. I want to call her mine..

Julie POV

Once I turned around to go to the bathroom, I turned around to lock the door and right before I closed it, Taylor was walking away and taking his white shirt off.

wow.

I thought he was toned but dang, his back muscles, his arms, ugh

I closed the door before he noticed I was looking.

Am I falling for Taylor?

No way

I just met him

Although we did just have a little make-out session on the roof.

I finished changing and walked out and threw my clothes into the dryer.

I turned the corner and saw Taylor laid out on the bed in black sweatpants.. and.. no shirt..

Whoa

um okay

control yourself Julie, he's just got like this perfect body and he is so fine

and he just smiled at you and I think im going to melt, his teeth were perfectly straight and made me smile every time!

everything about him made me want to be his..

Taylor POV

I looked up from Instagram and Julie was standing there in my lose clothes and a messy bun and I still couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She came and laid next to me and I got butterflies..

Me: have you heard from Emily or Brittany?

Julie: yea they said they was about 10 minutes away but they are waiting until the rain stops.

Taylor: so we got a little while to ourselves, what could we do?

I winked at her maybe she'll catch my hint.

She smiled and said I don't know and went back to scrolling through Twitter.

Me: will you take a picture with me so I can post it?

I was so nervous to ask her but surprisingly she said yes and started smiling

I held up the phone and we took about 30 pictures, funny, goofy and cute pictures and on one I kissed her cheek, that was my favorite one.

Julie: hey send me those

Me: you know, I need your number to do that

she smiled and took my phone and when she entered her name she put two hearts next to it:)

Julie: Post this one

she was pointing to the one where I was kissing her on the cheek

it made me really happy she wanted me to post that one!

I posted it on Twitter and Instagram with the caption, " Best day ever"

She posted it too and captioned," Him" I couldn't help but blush, she makes me really happy..

Julie POV

I have to admit I was flirting with Taylor but he was defiantly flirting back

ugh he drove me crazy

Me: so what do you wanna do?

he looked at me with his brown eyes and smiled, ah that smile again!

Taylor: well want I wanna do could be different than what you wanna do

he winked at me, I knew what he wanted soo..

Taylor POV

I thought she would slap me or just laugh when I said that but instead..

she got up and sat on my stomach with legs on both sides, she started smiling

I had a smile across my whole face I didn't know what she was about to do.. but I liked it

She rubbed her hands down my stomach and across my six pack

it was absolutely quiet besides the rain hitting the ground and the roof.

She bent down slowly aiming for my mouth

she was breathing quietly and slowly, only a centimeter from my mouth...

I took my hands and rubbed them down her back and held her hips onto mine

Me: God Julie. Your is driving me insane

She laughed

Julie: good

she winked and pulled away

Me: wait, were you teasing me?

Julie: I'm going to go put a movie in

she winked at me then just got up and walked away.

just like that

why is this girl doing this to me

I've never had this happen to me

damn, even as she walked away, even in sweatpants I noticed she had a huge butt for a white girl

I just died a little on the inside..