Chapter 1

Julie POV

I rolled out of bed after a few minutes of scrolling through Instagram and Twitter. I turned my straightener on and went to the bathroom to wash my face then make breakfast. I just poured a bowl of Apple Jacks and put a bagel in the toaster oven. Once it was done and put cream cheese on it, I went to my room and turned the music on while eating and straightening my hair.

I love my hair, Its finally at the length I love, mid back and its brown I've never really been into dying my hair so my friends say I have virgin hair, I don't care really.

It was almost 11 so I had time to spare. I just picked out some jean shorts, a black Jack Daniels shirt with sleeves cut off so you could see a little of my sides and the gray sports bra I had on underneath. I just grabbed my black vans since my converse were dirty. I don't wear makeup often unless Em is forcing it on me so I just played on my phone until she got here.

Taylor POV

I woke up and was exhausted, I got in late last night and just crashed once I got to the hotel so I'm not 100% sure who all is here. I got up and looked around and counted 5 bodies so I guess were still missing 2. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and put a shirt and shoes on and went down stairs in search of food.

Right when I got downstairs I see Nash and Hayes walking through the door, i guess those were the two missing. I ran up and hugged them both, I haven't seen them in forever! I grabbed some food and we all went upstairs, once we walked in almost everyone was up, it was like a family reunion!!

Once everyone settled in it was about noon.

Cam: Okay guys its noon, I'm hungry and were in Memphis who wants to go walk around some with me.

Everyone raised their hands, got dressed and we left

Julie POV

I was scrolling thru Twitter and hear a really loud BEEP BEEP and I then another 30 BEEPs until I walked outside and it was Emily of coarse! I got in the car and she was still beeping her horn.

Me: You know you can stop right?

Her and Brittany started laughing. Emily looked gorgeous as always and so did Brittany.

Em was wearing bright pink shorts (which i don't understand because she is always the tannest out of us 3 so she doesn't need to wear bright colors) with a white crop top that was kinda see threw and showed some of her stomach. She just bought a new pair of white vans so she wore those and her hair straight, its a little bit longer than mine, and darker.

Brittany was wearing a short sleeve off white lace top with white shorts and a brown belt and sandals, it was so cute!! Her hair was wavy and as long as Emily's.

I couldn't wait to go downtown we haven't been there in awhile and a lot of my favorite stores are down there!

Taylor POV

We all started walking around acting like idiots! I was laughing so hard, I miss these guys so much! Matt and Carter ended up running off, I don't know where they went or why, I was to busy messing around with Nash and Cameron. Shawn, Aaron and Hayes went into some guitar shop I think so it was just us. We were all starving and actually a little lost.

Nash: Why don't we just ask someone for directions?

Cam: How about them?!

Pointing to these 3 girls walking towards us, his eyes were wide and once me and Nash saw them we were practically drooling! We snapped out of it because they were coming closer. We were all completely frozen, the girl on the right had my attention the most, she was stunning.

Cam whisper yelled I got dibs on the girl in the middle and Nash said I want the one on the left!

PERFECT!:)