19. Hogwarts Hit List - Birthday blues.

Начните с самого начала

She shook her head furiously, but soon did she whisper, "there's only one thing I want."

"Oh yeah?" asked Theo, his eyebrow raised, "what's that?"

She leaned in, a small smile shining through her annoyance and soon did her lips meet his, allowing his to react quickly, his hand slipped around her waist, resting on the arch of her back whilst the four boys shouted their protests loudly at the two, groaning in annoyance, "Estella Daphne Pettigrew, you can kiss your boyfriend when you're alone!"

"Actually," Estella mumbled against Theo's lips, pushing herself up to glare at the boys, "I can kiss my boyfriend whenever I want, and you four twats can look away if you don't want to see!"

"Don't you want some cake?" asked Sirius, gesturing to the cake set out, "you need to blow out the candles."

Estella took a deep breath, tucking her hair behind her ears and soon did she lean forward, blowing out all the candles on the cake whilst the boys cheered very loudly, "happy sixteenth, Estella!"

"Thank you," she mumbled, "y'know I'm grateful for you lot, I love you so much but you don't need to do this every year, I'm so much happier when it's just all of us chilling, you don't need to get me a cake, or have a big party of this day because it doesn't mean anything to me."

"But you mean everything to us, and we wanted to show it," Peter smiled softly, "you're the best big sister anyone could bloody ask for, Ella, and when the world was against us, or when we didn't have anything, you were always the one to make it seem alright, you were the one that made life seem fine."

"You're going to make me cry, Pete," Estella whispered, laughing softly whilst she smiled at her younger brother, "thank you guys so much, really, I know you're just doing this because you love me, and I love you, so, so much."

-

The multiple textbooks and parchment that was sprawled over the desk in the library was enough to give Theo a headache as he watched Estella study for her O.W.Ls., he was getting very frustrated with every passing minute, but it wasn't frustration he wished to fix himself, in fact, he very much needed the girl that was ignoring him in order to get as much work done as she could. She had been greatly slacking on the work she needed to do, seeing as she had been a little occupied with Theo and...killing purebloods, she was now making up for it.

But Theo was staring at her intently, watching her long lashes batting off her cheeks, or the freckles that dotted her skin, or the way she pulled her lip into her mouth, gnawing down so innocently and yet looking so good as she did it. Theo was having a hard time breathing.

He was much taller than her, so seeing the way her skirt fell over her bare legs was turning something inside of him, he knew that annoying her wouldn't do him any favours, but he wanted his girlfriend, and he wasn't so happy with the fact that she was more interested in the work in front of her.

But in actual fact, she was definitely not more interested in the work in front of her, she could see his eyes on her, she could see the look he was giving her as she worked, the fact that he was getting more and more frustrated, the fact that he wanted her was making her want him a whole lot to the point that if she wanted to get any work done at all, then the only true option she really had to be productive was to ignore him and his very inviting looking lips across the table.

She had finally finished a very hard potions paper that she was relieved was done, and instead of giving into him, she pretended to play innocent, her eyes lifting from her notes to the boy across from her, her head slowly titling to the side whilst he watched her, and soon did she utter, "what is up with you, baby?"

The way she said baby, it was very clear that she knew exactly what was up with him, her eyes ever so slightly fluttering as she spoke with the softest, sultriest voice she could muster, but he ignored it, leaning forward so he was closer to her, and soon did he whisper, "I want you."

She smirked, leaning forward herself and slowly pressing a lingering kiss to his cheek, "well I'm sorry baby but you're just gonna have to wait," she made an effort to pout at him, batting her eyes whilst his merely narrowed, "I really have to study!"

"But you've been studying for hours, Stella," Theo groaned, his head almost falling onto the table until Estella stuck her hand out, allowing his head to fall onto it.

"Theo I'm sure you can handle a few hours," Estella giggled, shaking her head whilst Theo furiously shook his head.

"No, no more hours, I can't bear it," he huffed, his eyes wide as he stared at her and soon did he whisper, "I need you."

"Yeah, your hormonal teenage body needs me," she scoffed, watching curiously as he stood from his seat, soon rounding the desk and sitting on the empty seat beside her, "...what are you doing?"

"Showing you my pain," he shrugged, seeing her curious eye on him linger for a few moments before she shook her head and turned back to her work.

She tried to stop herself from gasping when she felt his hand on her knee, he was tracing small patterns on the bone with his thumb, casually squeezing her leg whilst she shifted ever so slightly. It didn't take him much longer for his hand to slowly move up her leg, a smirk on his lips when he saw her cheeks heating red and soon did his hand disappear under her skirt.

She bit back a whimper when he squeezed her leg for the second time, moving closer and closer to her, he ducked his head to her neck, slowly nibbling, licking, kissing and sucking on the skin whilst she squeaked out, "Theo," in any attempts to get him to stop, although she really didn't want him to.

She couldn't stop herself when he pushed himself forward, his hand trailing further up her leg, and his lips connected to her neck, she let out a cross between a whimper and a moan, letting it hang in the air for a few seconds as though she wanted everyone to know of the things he was doing to her, before she quickly covered it up with a cough.

He had taken to kissing up her jaw, soon nibbling at her ear lobe as he whispered sinful things that he wanted to do to her into her ear, hearing her heavy breathing as she squirmed in her seat. Studying was so far out of her mind that she was shaking just holding the pen in her hand, her eyes casting a glare his way of his teasing whilst he merely smirked at her, his fingers tracing patterns under her skirt whilst she shakily packed her things away as quickly as she could.

She grabbed her bag as she stood suddenly, pulling on his arm and guiding them out of the library whilst the smirk on his lips couldn't have possibly widened, "what happened to waiting, baby girl?"

He knew the affect his names for her had on her, it was like when she would call him baby, and her eyes would be anything but innocent, with her small teasing smirk on her lips, it was able to drive him crazy, just like those nicknames.

"Don't start me," she grumbled, gripping tighter at his hand whilst he couldn't help but smirk wider than before, allowing her to guide him, allowing her to navigate through the halls, but she was shaking with want, she wanted him just as much - if not more - than he wanted her, so instead of forcing them both to wait until they got back to his dorm, she merely pulled open the door to one of the many empty closets.

She breathed a sigh when she closed the door, seeing through the darkness his smile, and soon did she pull him to her with the buckle of his belt so that he was flush against her, her hand on the back of his neck pulling him down until her lips forcefully met his and his hands roamed every inch of her body that he could reach.

She was already unbuttoning the buttons of the shirt he wore as he dipped his head to her neck, and with a pant, she whispered, "you are the biggest tease."