7. Hogwarts Hit List - Confessions of a teenage drama queen.

Confessions of a teenage drama queen

Chapter 7

Saturday came quickly for Estella, she thought mostly because she was slightly dreading it so much that the universe decided that her days must spin in quickly, so as she stood in the courtyard with a heavy coat over her dress and tights, and her brother's Gryffindor scarf over her neck, she could say confidently that she was terribly nervous.

Sirius was kicking stones as they stood close, and Estella even leaned on him when he felt rather warm in the cold weather, muttering a quick, "where are you getting these jumpers?" to which he merely laughed.

"Why are they so late?" Sirius asked, checking the watch that decorated his wrist, Estella merely shrugged, "are you sure he said eleven?"

"I'm positive, he said we had to meet them at the courtyard at eleven o'clock on Saturday, and right now it's eleven fifteen, on Saturday!" Estella huffed, "you know I may not fancy you but you're still my friend so you could easily heat the both of us up with that jumper."

Sirius rolled his eyes, pulling on her arm until she stumbled into his chest and soon did he wrap his arms around her, "oh my god, I knew it!" she exclaimed, pushing herself closer, "I wondered where you got this jumper and the last one and I've finally found out."

"What is your theory?"

"You stole it from Remus!" she accused, looking up at him whilst he smirked, "I'm right, aren't I?!"

"Where else would I get such comfortable clothes?" he laughed, seeing the wide grin on her lips, she moved to high five him.

"I knew it!" she nodded, "isn't Remus pissed about it?"

"He doesn't mind," Sirius shook his head, "he offered the last one to shut me up so I didn't give him it back."

"Where you moaning about it being cold?"

"Uh-huh," Sirius scoffed, rolling his eyes, Estella could've sworn that a small frown struck the boy's lips when he uttered, "I think he fancies Teresa."

"No way," Estella grinned, seeing that he wasn't at all enthusiastic about it, "she fancies him, so that's good."

"Yep. Brilliant." He nodded, waving her off when her grin wavered and her head titled ever so slightly.

"You're not happy about it?" she asked, "think about how much you could wind them up...y'know cause of James!"

"Yeah, I know," he nodded, "thing is, I'd rather not wind them up about liking each other."

"Why - oh my god do you like Teresa?!" Estella gasped, wide eyed, seeing Sirius' head fall into his hands.

"How is it possible that you are so smart yet so dense?" asked Sirius, shaking his head, "I like...I like Remus."

"Seriously?!" Estella screeched, "oh my god Sirius I did not see that coming!"

"Well thank merlin because I didn't exactly want it to be obvious," he grumbled, "but he likes Teresa, and if Teresa likes him then they're going to get together eventually."

"That's not necessarily true," Estella shrugged, "if you told him how you feel you might realise that he actually like's you and not her. Maybe he doesn't like Teresa and he's just being nice, you don't know the truth until you figure it out for yourself, and figuring it out means talking to him, merlin you've known him since first year, Sirius, first year!"

"What happened to being happy for him and Teresa, and as her best friend, shouldn't you be helping her out?" asked Sirius.

"I'm your friend too, Sirius," Estella shrugged, "and don't I owe you a favour?"