I blinked, and rubbed my eyes.

'Holy mushrooms.....' I thought. 'He sure got the hang of that clone jutsu.'

I then watched silently as all the Narutos beat up some white haired guy.

.......I'll just pretend I know what's going on.

There was then a touching moment as......what's his name, gave Naruto his forehead protector, making Naruto an official ninja of the leaf village.

I smiled, fingering the soft material of my own forehead protector. Not the one given to me by the leaf village, but the one I earned from my own village. I still carried it on me, as a reminder.

Looking down again, I saw what's his name try to get up. Naruto staggered over as fast as he could to help, but he really wasn't in any condition to. I sighed. Guess I should help.

I leaped down from my tree, appearing next to Naruto. Naruto jumped, which made....the other guy wince.

"Canaan! What are you doing here?!" He exclaimed.

I opened my mouth to speak, but was cutoff-

"Hey guess what Canaan! I can do the clone justu! The actual clone jutsu, not just the illusion thing, it must be cause I'm so awesome huh? After all, the future Hokage must be a talented ninja such as myself, an-"

He was interrupted by my fist's greeting to his head.

"......I swear you have some kind of violence issues."

Smack.

"....You just proved my point."

I went to smack him again, but the other guy cleared his throat, catching our attention.

"Uh....who are you?" He asked me.

I blinked. "I'm-"

"This is my friend Canaan! She's the ghost of Konoha!"

.................

"Way to keep a secret, Naruto." I hissed.

Naruto blanched. "AHH! Uh, I mean, that's- uh THAT WAS A LIE!!" He tried, his arms flailing around.

I deadpanned at him.

The other guy, stared at me. "You're the ghost of Konoha?" I sighed, but nodded.

"....Aren't you kinda....young?" he asked.

I gave him a look that said 'no. Just no'.

Suddenly he blinked. "Oh! I'm sorry, I'm Iruka, Naruto's sensei. It's nice to meet you."

I nodded. "Same." I said. Not really feeling very social.

"HEY CANAAN, GUESS WHAT?!" Naruto screamed.

"What?" I said, rubbing my ear.

"IM A GENIN! IM A OFFICIAL NINJA! BELIVE IT!"

"You're very loud."

Naruto dead-panned at me.

"You could at less pretend to be happy for me...."

I shook my head, "oh I'm happy for you, definitely. But I'm also displeased with you for causing the ruckus that forced me to get up and run around at this ungodly hour."

Naruto scratched his head, looking sheepish.

"Uh...if you don't mind, I like to go to the hospital soon, soooo...."

I blinked, Naruto shouted. "AH! Right! You're injured! We need to-"

WHACK

"Canaan, now is not the time to be abusing people!"

I rolled my eyes. "Calm down will you? freaking out never helped anyone. Bring him here."

Carefully, Naruto helped Iruka over to me. I stepped up to him, placing my hand on his chest, and released a small amount of chakra.

Immediately, the wounds on his body closed.

He blinked in shock. "W-what is this? I've never seen anything like it!

I shrugged, not bothering to explain. I'd let Gramps do that if he thought Iruka was trustworthy.

"Well, goodnight. Go get some sleep Naruto, you've had a long day." I said, turning to go home.

Naruto waved, "goodnight Canaan!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling groggy the next morning. Groaning, I fell out of bed, and caterpillar crawled to my dresser. Dragging my self into a standing position, I was able to get dressed, and after a few attempts, I finally got all my clothes on the right way.

I felt accomplished.

I then made my way downstairs. I rooted though the fridge for a bit, indecisive on what I wanted to eat, before Ibiki yelled at me from upstairs to stop acting like a fat ass and just get something.

Grabbing a couple rice balls, I headed out side. I wandered around, eventually finding myself at the training grounds, where I saw a familiar face. I raised and eye brow, stuffing the rest of the rice ball in my mouth.

'What are you doing?'

Before me sat Naruto, looking like he was deep in thought. This was a strange sight, as Naruto wasn't really the thinking type. I frowned.

I knew that look. Something was bugging him.

"Hey. What's up?" I asked, sitting next to him.

He jumped a little, then, noticing it was me, smiled.

"....I'm just......thinking."

I nodded. "I can tell. What about?"

He was silent, then sighed. "Last night.....I...I found out I'm the kuubi."

I blinked. "Oh...."

He closed his eyes. "You knew. Didn't you Canaan."

I sighed. There was no point lying. "Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me!" He asked, his voice cracking.

"The Hokage didn't want that getting around. He told me not to." I explained.

Naruto scoffed. "Oh, ok."

I smiled. "Just wait till you're the Hokage. Then you'll be the one telling me what to do. After all..." I tapped the forehead protector he wore. "You're one step closer now."

Glancing at me, he grinned. "Yeah, you're right! There's no need for me to get caught up with the kuubi, I'll become the Hokage just the same! believe it!"

I smiled. "I'm looking forward to it."

Soooooo this took a while, eh? Well, hope you liked it. This story hasn't been coming easily to me recently, so it's taking longer to get the chapters out. Not to mention I've been working on a couple of other stories, two of my own original, and a Hidan fanfic. So that's been taking up some of my time. I haven't posted any of them yet though, and I don't think I will till these stories are done.

Thanks for waiting!