Chapter ten

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

ENJOY!!!

 Pic of Kichiro-------->>>>

Canaan's POV

I was running. Weaving between people, carts, more people, and any other obstacle that got in my way. But no matter how fast I went, no matter what turn I took, He was there. I was breathing heavily, my heart practically bruising my chest, it was beating so hard. I dashed into an ally way, crouching in the shadows, and clamped a hand over my mouth to muffle my loud breathing. Just then I looked up, and froze. He was right there! Not ten feet in front of me!

My entire being filled with dread as he grinned, his teeth flashing in the dim light, black hair gleaming, and crouched, ready to pounce on me. I gulped nervously as I looked at the man standing before me. 

Guy.....................

"Canaan! My youthful flower! Why do you run!" He asked/shouted. I threw myself against the wall in an attempt to get away, "Who wouldn't run!?" I asked, my eye twitching. 

Let me explain. You see, I was sitting calmly in a tree, like I usually do, watching over the people going about their daily lives below me, when suddenly, Guy pops out of nowhere and starts going on about youth and flowers and stuff. I'm sure you can understand why I ran.

Anyway, here I am, slung over Guy's shoulder and being dragged to who knows where. Not to mention I was tied and gagged. And this is probably very obvious, but I'll point it out anyway.

I. Am. Not. Happy. 

Just thought I'd warn you.....

Time skip. 

Guy knocked on the door to the Hokage's office. Ok, so I may have overreacted, but in my defence, I had no idea what he was going to do with me. For all I knew he was dragging me off to another one of his and Kakashi's challenges, or if he wanted to spar again. (Because of my expertise in hand to hand combat, Guy often wants to spar with me to improve his skills.) 

A faint, 'come in,' was heard from inside, and Guy strode in, with me slung over his shoulder, before dumping me in the middle of the room. This act drawing many sweat-drops from the people in the room. "Er, Guy, was it necessary to tie her up?" Gramps asked, looking unsure. I tuned out as Guy went off into one of speeches about 'youth', and whatever other stuff he talks about.

"Well, thank you, Guy, you are dismissed." Gramps said nodding toward Guy. Guy bowed, then ran off, yelling something about training and push ups. 

Gramps sighed. "Alright, well, why don't you get out of those ropes, Canaan, I have something I would like to speak to you about." I easily snapped the ropes binding my arms to my sides, and pulled the gag out of my mouth. "What's up Old Man?" I asked. Gramps chuckled, "I have a mission for you Canaan." He said.

"Ooh, really? Sweet. So what is it?" I asked. Gramps rolled his eyes, "Well, if you had been here earlier, you would know." He said. "But I wasn't. Start talking." I retorted, crossing my arms. The Hokage sighed. "No respect," he said ruefully, shaking his head. "Anyway, meet your teammates." He said gesturing to the other people in the room.