Acceptance Letter

Dear selected student,

   Congratulations, you have been accepted into the Academy for Uprising Dragon Trainers. 
   I hope this letter finds you in good health and that you are able to make the journey to our realm by the date of August 31. The designated meeting place shall be stated on the back of this letter.
   Now you may be wondering what exactly the Academy for Uprising Dragon Trainers is and why you've been chosen to be a student in our Academy. That will all be explained once you make the trip to our realm. There are a few items you shall need to purchase, you can purchase said items in our realm or you can go through the painstaking task of finding them on earth. You shall be provided with a list on the back of this letter so you can prepare yourself.
    Remember, the meeting date is August 31, the time will be at 1pm. Do not be late or you shall not be admitted into the realm and shall have to wait another year.

                                 Sincerely,
                         Earnest Silverstein

Preparation list:
1) Fire/acid proof leather gloves and boots
2) Magic infused flight goggles
3) Comfortable riding wear
4) Books on the history of dragons, anatomy of dragons, breeds of dragons, care of dragons, etc.

There will be more objects needed for the school year but those shall be provided.

The meeting place for the realm jump will be the Washington Monument in Washington D.C.
Again, do not be late.