"You five will be attending Auradon Prep" Spoke Maleficent, bringing Cresent out of his thoughts. Immediately Carlos, Jay and Evie tried to book it but the Knuckleheads stopped them and turned them back around. Mal and Cresent stared at their mother in shock and boredom, respectively.

'Lets recap. She doomed us to a school full of colors, ew, people good no less, double ew, and our parents arch-enemies. Well fuck all I need is a gallon of bleach and I will commit mass genocide on anyone forty-five feet from me.' Thought Cresent while staring at Maleficent quizzically.

Mal spoke for what the group thought "What, Mom no." Then Evie added "There will be princesses but Princes" Carlos spoke "Mom said that they let dogs on campus that will eat boys who were bad." He then jumped as Jay yelled "Boo" scaring the shit out of him, then Jay finished "Plus I don't do uniforms, unless it's leather, HA!" They looked at Cresent for back-up. He sighed and muttered "Troublesome" before speaking. "You would send us there if you wanted something. Something powerful. Like the Fairy Godmother's wand to break the spell over the Isle to exact your revenge. Am I right?" Maleficent nodded as Cresent had a ghost of a smirk. "Perceptive and smart as always, Cres." Said Maleficent, using his nickname "You five will go there, get the wand and destroy this accursed barrier before we rule the world together. Inside for stuff to depart with. The driver will arrive shortly." She ushered them inside the house and up the stairs to the family room.

After about seven flights of stairs, they enter the family/meeting place before the gang went to their parent.

"Cres, with me. I have stuff to give you too." Said Maleficent before Cresent walked over to where Mal and her mother were. Cresent looked at what everyone of his friends got. Jay got Jafar's staff that turned to a golden ring. Carlos got a pouch that allowed stealth for him to be easier. Evie got Evil Queens mirror, well the hand held version. And Mal got her mother's spell book. Maleficent handed Cresent the topless basket that he appeared in. It was like his vine tattoos, except shaped like a basket. Cresent and ever one of his friends all had the sane birthday, October Thirty-First, Halloween. This fact made them a crazy and interesting family. Jafar and Jay ran the shop to get money, Evil Queen and her daughter worked with an adorable girl named Dizzy for some money, Carlos and his mother cleaned the house, Maleficent practically ruled the house. Mal kept people like Ursula's daughter Uma in line. And Cresent dealt with people like Mal just to a higher degree such as the parents that got trapped here first. They all worked hard, well most of them.

Cresent looked inside the basket to see a book with his third eye as a picture on it and a cresent moon on the back, a black ring ring with a purple rose pendent on the top, a multi-purpose pen and a necklace locket with no pictures in it. The locket was black while the chain it hung on was a glowing blood-red. There was a heart design that curved on the inside with a crown in the heart. He took the stuff out and looked at it. He attached the necklace on his neck, put the ring on his right ring finger, the book in his right back pocket and the pen clipped to his left front pocket on the inside. Suddenly the basket turned into a really long Katana. The handle was black, the hilt a really dark purple, the blade black but glowed a malicious red and two tided bandages at the bottom of the blade. The katana was as tall as him and the blade was as wide as half of his forearm. The words Cresent Chaos were carved on the blade, both sides. Cresent put the blade on his back with no sheath but stood in place. Cresent looked and saw black thorned vines holding it in place while the thorns seemingly fused with his skin.

A car honked outside and the parents rushed their kids out the door. Maleficent whispered something to Mal and she nodded reluctantly before Cresent opened the door for his friends who piled in. They all noticed the candy table and immediately attacked it. Cresent neatly placed some Snickers and other Candy's inside his leather jacket inner hidden pockets. His friends looked out the window to see the driver going straight to the water without anything happening. Carlos screamed that it was a trapped and screamed sone more while Cresent just calmly ate a bowl of chocolate pretzels while staring at them with a look the said 'Your a fucking Idiot.' They looked again to see a bridge of golden magic connect from the Isle to the mainland.