Chapter 1

[Y/n pov]

Clashing of weapons were heard through the base as was grunting. I smirked as I jumped back my cleaver glistening under the light. Blair my best friend and my right hand man Jumped back as well as she grinned holding her katana tightly. I wiped sweat "Getting better everyday Blair but can you deflect this? " I quickly threw my Cleaver to the ground and took out two pistols and started shooting. She dodged deflecting with her Katana only getting scraped on her leg and Arm. She grunted in pain "unfair! "

I laughed "sorry sweety nothing is fair in war" she laughed as well and we dropped our weapons "nice training but we gotta work on your shooting skills for our next heist " I said smiling as she groaned "who needs guns when I can clearly deflect with my Katana" she pouted as I rolled my eyes "yeah but a Katana can't Help you when you're surrounded by Police and you're not that fast" she huffed "well you are true.. "

I noticed the door open to the base as A member who's my guy best friend named Ace walk In "so who got hurt this time? " he smiled as I looked at him "Diva but it's just scrapes so it shouldn't be that bad" Ace nodded and went over to Blair who sat against the wall. Let me introduce him. His name as stated is Ace but his Code name is Joker. Don't get on his bad side cause he can totally go insane despite his kind of motherly nature. He began patching up Blair "alright guys come to the meeting room when you're done! " I called as I walked out from the training room.

Humming I noticed Sadie rushing by as I chuckled "Sadie slow down! " the girl stopped and looked at me "Sorry" she laughed "it's fine it's fine I just don't want you hurting yourself.. Again" I shook my head "anyways come to the meeting room I think we have a job" she nodded. Let me introduce her. Her name is Sadie and her code name is witch. She's clumsy but can be a real Master when it comes to heist and Jobs plus she's the cook for us.

I then noticed Axel come out from his room. Must have just woken up. He's a lazy person but a beast in the field though I just don't understand how he sleeps all day. I smiled at him "Hey Reaper meeting room" he yawned and looked at me "Alright.. But my name is Axel (y/n)  " he sighed sluggishly walking to the meeting room. down lantly walking to the meeting room I noticed Sadie and then Axel who just walked in. Going to my chair which was at the head of the meeting table we waited for Blair and Ace who finally made it. Grinning I stood up when they sat down "Welcome to my secret cult! " I laughed evilly "alright Just kidding anyways down to business we have a Job requested by someone who wants to take out presuming a rivaling Gang.. " I put down blue prints and pictures and a map.

I stared at it "For the reason I can only guess as rivals though the person didn't say anything... We should be getting paid close to a million so heres the plan since the building is huge.. " I looked up "the person said files important to him and his gang are in the main hall in a tiny room guarded so Since Sadie you're the stealth master you shall go retrieve the Files the back side eliminate anyone you have to" Sadie nodded "alright Ace you go from the side since it seems less guarded and plus we need a way out alright? " Ace nodded giving a thumbs up "Me and Blair shall take the front aide while Axel you take the right side everyone understands? " Everyone gave a thumbs up "Alright everyone suit up we got a hour! " everyone got up and left to get ready.

I sighed looking at everything "this better not be a trap" I grumbled as I walked out and went to my room. Undressing I put on a black shirt with a bomber jacket on top with jeans and vans. I slipped on my fingerless Black gloves and looked at my fox Mask. Smirking i put it on //it's kinda like vanoss's owl mask but a fox if you play gta you know what I mean when you go to the mask shop// I then left my room to see Blair with a crop top and Crop jacket //kinda like Harley's// and Jean shorts with leggings and combat boots. We looked at each other and went to the weapon room.

Walking in we can already see Sadie and Axel taking their weapons. Sadie liked to use shurikens and daggers that she sometimes lace's in poison. Axel liked to use an Ak 47 he basically called his baby and Explosives. I grabbed my two trusty pistols and then another gun I strapped to my back as Blair grabbed her Katana and strapped that along with a gun she held. Ace finally came in and grabbed his weapon which was a Sniper.

We were totally ready as we walked from the base and got in our truck. Sadie was Driving as me and Blair were in the back on the truck with the boys in the backseat. Sadie began driving as Blair grinned "this is gonna be amazing! " I nodded "Hell yeah! " Blair gripped her Gas mask and put it on strapping it to her head. Though I felt something was gonna be off. Really off.

//first chapter done hope you like it! It's gonna be a Vanoss x reader so yeah!