26

DONT KILL ME GUYS IM SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG

*****************

@bradsruthlessbottom: I realised today that I am pathetically bad at Maths.

@TheVampsBrad: Wow. Random. And what makes you think that young child?

@bradsruthlessbottom: My niece asked me to answer this Maths question for her and it involved pizza slices, you know the ones that end with 'how many slices are left?' and I couldn't answer due to the fact I had to leave and make pizza. :)

@TheVampsBrad: Riiiiiight, did you save some pizza?

@TheVampsBrad: Hey Anna, hey Anna, hey Anna.

@bradsruthlessbottom: How may I help thee today?

@TheVampsBrad: I have a few ideas ;)

@TheVampsBrad: But I only want to ask one favour.

@bradsruthlessbottom: Should I be scared? I feel as though I should be scared...

@TheVampsBrad: MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM AN EVIL SORCERER AND YOU SHALL OBEY ME

@bradsruthlessbottom: Okay Mr. Grey, calm yourself.

@TheVampsBrad: Are you trying to tell me you're into that stuff Anna, because I don't want to tie you up or anything.

@bradsruthlessbottom: God Brad no! Of course not.

@bradsruthlessbottom: Now what's your favour Mr. Simpson ;)

@TheVampsBrad: Oh right, could you open your door please, it's cold out here, and I want some off that pizza. ;)