•22•

Please leave comments! I love reading them! And they help me to update ngl :/ because sometimes I'm unsure whether to.

__________________

@TheVampsBrad: I wish to eat.

@bradsruthlessbottom: Hi to you aswell, and I also wish that.

@TheVampsBrad: You know what else I wish for?

@bradsruthlessbottom: Tris's penis?

@bradsruthlessbottom: IM SORRY I HAD TO AND I KNOW THAT WAS INAPPROPRIATE BUT DJUDEH THAT WAS FUNNY AHAHA

@TheVampsBrad: Here I was, about to be romantic and say you, but you had to ruin the moment didn't you?

@bradsruthlessbottom: Wait, hold up.

@bradsruthlessbottom: What did you just say?

@TheVampsBrad: Oh, nothing.

@bradsruthlessbottom: Dude, you can't say shît like that to me, not only will I throw my phone and break it in excitement, I may or may not forget how to breath.

@TheVampsBrad: Well, I do wish for you because I haven't spoken to you properly because your dumb butt ran away from me, remember?

@bradsruthlessbottom: How could I forget:3

@TheVampsBrad: Hey, maybe we could FaceTime? What do you think? I really want to see you again.

@bradsruthlessbottom: Right now? Right this second?

@TheVampsBrad: Well, why not?

@bradsruthlessbottom: Give me a 15 minutes! Or maybe more, just don't go anywhere!

**

I ran around my small bedroom like a mad woman who had just last her child in Tesco, finding my makeup bag that only consisted of a couple of makeup necessaries.

I threw my long, dark brown her on top of my head into a messy bun. That looks kinda cute.

What? My hair is the only nice thing about me, let me praise it!

I began by adding eyeliner to my eyelids, and then mascara, but because I have the worst luck in the entire universe for some unknown reason I just had to handle the brush wrong so I had a splurge of blackness on the tip of my nose.

Breathing in and out trying to keep my patience and not throw the mascara at my bathroom mirror, I rubbed it off with a little bit of tissue.

Fück.

I'm going to FaceTime my idol, my idol. Oh god, why am I so calm about this situation? Maybe it's because we've been talking like best friends for so many months, I began to forget who he was in this world, I began to see him as someone who was just a normal human being, someone he wanted to be seen as.

After finishing up my makeup, and looking as good as my face will ever cooperate with, I glanced at the dms with Brad.

@TheVampsBrad: I'm ready when you are ;)

@bradsruthlessbottom: Hmm, I guess I'm ready... Here's my number *** **** ****

A few seconds after I pressed send, I was getting a FaceTime call from a unknown number.

Cheese balls, was I ready for this? What if I faint? Oh my god what if I vomit in excitement? He will for sure run away.

Knocking myself back into reality, I pressed accept, my hands were shaking so bad and my heart felt like it had just ran a marathon at the rate it was going.

Then that's when I seen him, maybe it wasn't face to face again, but it was close, and I didn't regret answering that call because as soon as I seen his adorable face and magnificent curls, I matched his expression with a ear-reaching grin plastered on my face.

"Wow, you really are gorgeous aren't you?" Brads first words were laced with disbelief like he had never seen anything like it before.

"Hi Brad." I blushed, covering my face with the long sleeves of my jumper.

I can't believe I'm face timing my idol.