5

"We gotta find him Reed!" Nat cried.

"We will, ok? We will. Let's just, just call Debbie first, ok?" Reed said.

When are we gonna call her? For God's sake, Reed, look at the bed!" Nat said, pointing to the crushed bed. "It'd been crushed, as if a 1,000 pound rock or something was lying on it".
Reed went quiet as Sue tried to comfort Nat.

"I know that sweetie, let's wait till tomorrow. Debbie is probably sleeping and Johnny needs-"

"I don't care about Johnny! I care about Ben!" Nat yelled. Realizing what she had said, she looked at Johnny.

Johnny looked shocked. His eyes, sadder than ever. Nat turned and left the room. As she did, she knocked into Doom. "Watch it!" Natalie said angrily, looking at Doom.

Doom, as well, looked angrily at Nat and entered the room. Nat stopped outside the door so she would not have to look at Johnny's face.

--------------------------------------------

"Alright, I just called Debbie and she said she would meet us on the other side of the bridge." Reed said.

Nat, Reed, Sue and Johnny were travailing inside a cab as the cab was driving towards the bridge.

Nat was in the front facing the back passengers. She had a worried look on her face as she looked at Reed, then Sue then to Johnny, who was looking at her. Nat turned back to the front and screamed. There was a car flying towards the cab.

The cab driver reacting to Nat's scream and the flying car furiously jerked the wheel and turned the cab away from the on-coming car. Everybody except the cabbie got out of the car.

"What the hell was that?!" Sue exclaimed.

"That, sis, was a car" Johnny said in response.

"Come on you guys" Reed said walking towards the area where the car had come from. The others followed him into the crowd.

As they got closer they could see that there was a person in the middle of the road trying to help a man who was stuck in a truck.

Nat looked closely and recognized the person. "Oh my God. That's Ben!"

Reed tried to take control by charging through but a cop stopped him.

"Whoa, whoa. Nobody is gonna get through."

"But that's our friend. We need to get to him." Reed said

"Like I said, NOBODY is gonna get through." the Cop repeated.

"Jerk" Nat muttered under her breath. "What are we gonna do now?"

"I don't know. Reed do you have any idea of how we're gonna get through the cop?" Johnny asked.

"Actually, I do. Sue, you need to disappear." Reed said to Sue.

"What? Why?" Sue asked.

"Cause the only way we can get through to help Ben is for you to go invisible and get us passed the cops" Reed explained.

Sue nodded, and closed her eyes, focussing. Soon, she began to fade out of sight till all that could be seen were her clothes.

"Sue, your clothes. You need to lose them." Reed said.

"What?? Oh!" sue realized before she stripped her pants and shirt.

"This is so wrong. I'm gonna need therapy for the rest of my life." Johnny said, looking away.
Nat laughed and looked away as well.

As sue is taking off her clothes, she becomes visible. She quickly covers herself with her arms.

Reed looks at sue and says "Wow. You've been working out."