"Hailey, what should I say or do for you to not go through this?" He whispered as he rested his head on my shoulder. Smiling I pulled back and placed my hands in his and gently squeezed them. "I got this. Trust me." He didn't say anything which I took as a yes.

"Well get ready your up in thirty." He curtly said. Nodding, I tiptoed and captured his lips with mine making him grip me tight and he kissed me back with passion. I let him kiss me knowing he needed reassurance for my safety. He released my lips but kept his forehead on mine as we tried to catch our breath. Stroking my cheek, he turned quickly and left closing the door loudly behind him.

Changing into a black sports bra, black cycling shorts and putting on a hoody, I tied my hair in a tight pony tail. Putting my sneakers and securing it, I made my way downstairs. As I walked out to the front lawn, there wasn't a single place to breath.

"Really now, does this have to be done in front of the whole freaking pack." I grumbled to no one.

"Yes it does." Came a smooth voice. Growling internally I turned to face Mathew.

Mathew Cole was by far the most irritating and annoying person I had ever met in my entire existence. When I had just joined the pack he had the hots for me too. So he made it his sole purpose to win me before Liam did. But I was already attracted to Liam so he definitely lost. Don't get me wrong he is absolutely stunning. As he stood in front of me he looked as stunning as he did three years back. He had sandy blonde hair with ocean green eyes and nicely tanned skin. He was 6 feet tall and had a well-shaped body with hard ass abs. But his attitude and that stupid mouth is one big turn off.

"Hey beautiful, All these people have come to see a fallen angel like you fight." He purred in my ear.

Rolling my eyes at him, "Please don't flatter me. I still hate you with a certain passion."

"Well as long as you have a passionate feeling towards me I'll live with it." He said holding his hands over his heart.

"Get a life." I said nonchalantly. "Is this jerk annoying you, my lady?" Smiling I turned and saw Ethan walk up behind him. Quickly excusing himself Mathew fled. Ethan and I laughed as we made our way to the center of the front lawn. On the way many wished me luck and gave me their blessings.

Seeing Lily and Claire, I walked to them. "I can't wait for you to become pack warrior." Lily squealed drawing attention. Claire smacked on the head, "keep it down a notch nutty!" Turning to me, she smiled, "I know you will win Hails. I have faith in you."

"Thank you guys. Means a lot." I was glad at least they had my back.

I really wished Erick would be here, but such events no one other than pack members were allowed. Suddenly a loud horn was blown and everyone moved back and made a circle. Sloan, an elder in the pack came into the circle and clapped his hand to get everyone's attention.

"We have all gather here to witness a duel between our pack warrior Tyler," Tyler stepped into the circle on his right, "and Hailey." He nodded at me. Sloan was like a father figure to all. As former beta and Nate's father, he had helped Liam and the pack in supporting everyone after the death of the previous alpha, Liam's father