Chapter Three

Viktor pulled into his driveway. It was a little after one in the morning and both him and Yuuri were halfway to falling asleep.
They got out of the car and walked up to Viktor's apartment building. Viktor's apartment was on the top floor so they had to climb many flights of stairs.
By the time they got to the top floor they were ready to crash. Viktor unlocked the door to his small simple apartment. It had one bedroom, one bathroom and a small kitchen next to an equally small living/dining area.
It wasn't much, but it was affordable considering how expensive things are in Seattle.

Viktor yawned. "You can take-" yawn "-my bed and I'll sleep on the couch."
Yuuri blushed at the thought of sleeping in Viktor's bed. Yuuri mentally slapped himself for thinking like that about someone he just met; but he did like the way Viktor was concerned that he was crying.
Yuuri grimaced. He hated being weak in front of other people. He hated being weak in general. And he really didn't want to think about why he was crying either otherwise he'd have another breakdown.

"Yuuri?" Yuuri was snapped back into reality when Viktor was making sure he was okay. Yuuri looked down to see Viktor's grasping his hand steadily. He blushed pulling his hand out of Viktor's.
"That's okay with me, um, w-where's your bathroom?" He asked changing the mood.
"Oh, right! It's just in that door. I'll go get you some clothes to change into," Viktor replied gesturing towards a door before heading into his bedroom to get clothes.
Yuuri entered the bathroom and closed the door. He looked in the mirror and sighed. His eyes were puffy and irritated from crying. 'Stupid' he thought to himself. Why did he have to cry in that car? It's a good thing Viktor is nice enough to make sure he's okay.

Interrupting his thoughts once again, Yuuri heard a knock at the door, startling him.
     "Yuuri? Can I come in?" He could hear Viktor say on the other side of the door. Yuuri exhaled.
     "Y-Yeah," Yuuri replied. Viktor slowly opened the door, stepping into the bathroom.
     The thing neither of them thought of was the fact that Viktor's bathroom was quite small. The two boys were practically chest to chest. Yuuri tried backing up, but was stopped by the the rim of a bathtub.
     Yuuri turned to face Viktor almost whacking him in the face. Yuuri looked down blushing. Viktor laughed lightly.
     "I brought some sweatpants and a T-shirt. They may be a bit big, but not two bad," he smiled. Yuuri attempted to smile back, but it was really difficult considering that his blush was taking up most of his face.
     "When you blush it's kind of cute...." Viktor said then going pale realizing he said that out loud. "I'm sorry! That was an accident, I'll just, uh, go and, uh, let you change," he stuttered almost falling out the door.
     Yuuri released the breath he didn't know he was holding. 'Did he call me cute?' Yuuri thought. He then remembered Viktor saying it was an accident. 'He probably didn't mean it. And even if he did, I don't actually like him. I just think I do. He's probably a rebound because I just got dumped.' Yuuri sighed. 'Actually, I wasn't dumped. My boyfriend was cheating on me with my sister.' Yuuri could feel tears prick at his eyes. He felt as if someone was taking small needles and puncturing his heart over and over again until he was nothing.
A single tear fell down his face. Before anymore could follow, Yuuri swallowed up his pain and proceeded to put on the clothes Viktor left for him.

     Viktor was right, the clothes were a bit big on him, but it felt nice compared to the bulky, itchy clothes he was wearing on the plane.

     Yuuri stepped out of the bathroom to see Viktor putting blankets and pillows on the couch.
     Viktor looked up to see Yuuri and gave a soft smile.
     "Those clothes looked good on you."
     Yuuri became flustered. "Th-thank you," he mumbled. Viktor smiled back.
     "Anyway," he started. "I made the bed in my room for you to sleep in," Yuuri looked towards the door where Viktor's room was.
     "Thank you," Yuuri replied. Viktor nodded. Yuuri wanted to say more to show his gratitude, but all his words were jumbled in his head. Not wanting to say anything wrong, Yuuri decided to go into Viktor's room.

     Like the rest of the apartment it was basic, but everything little thing Viktor had brought in made it home-y.
     The bed was made with simple grey and white covers. Yuuri got into the bed thinking about everything that happened.
     Not wanting to concentrate on his boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, Yuuri instead thought about Viktor whom he hoped was his new friend.
     Before he knew it he was drifting into a deep sleep; but what he didn't know was that his life, which he thought was so awful, was about to take a better turn.

A/N-
Hey, thanks for reading so far. I hoped you liked it. I'll try to update as much as I can, but I am currently at a figure skating camp which has me tired all the time, but I'll try my best.

If you like this story so far please let me know so I know what other stories I could do.

P.S. Sorry Yuuri for having your boyfriend cheat on you, but don't worry because Viktor is here!

-ThatOneFigureSkater