2.5

Vanessa p.o.v

Me and Quay fell asleep on my bed as family guy played in the background. She looked so peacefully and beautiful as she hugged my waist and laid on my stomach.
"Your staring at me again baby" Quay said snuggling into my boobs.
"QQuay" I moan . She smirks and looks up at me . "N-no Quay stop" I whimper as she leaves opened mouthed kisses down my stomach . "Look me in my eye and tell me to stop princess " she says in a husky way.
I look Quay in her eyes as she starts fingering my pussy kissing on my inner thighs. I bite my lip as Im squeezing the sheets tight , turning my knuckles white . She pumps faster and presses her tongue on my clit . All of a sudden the pressure from the pleasure takes over . "D-DADDY!!" I scream .
Quay groans into my pussy sending vibrations through my core making me arch my back. As she grabs my boob and plays with my nipple.
"B-Baby D-D-ont S-St-op" I moan while biting my lip. She pumps harder inserting another finger making it 3 fingers and she eats me out as if she never wanted to stop while groaning into my pussy sending me over the edge causing me to scream out her name and cum all I've her face.
She cleans me up and comes up and kisses me . " I love you baby " I say trying to control my ragged breathing .
" I love you to babygirl , what do you wanna do today" she says
I laugh and run my fingers through her hair " babe , we slept through the day it's 12 am a new day" I tell her .

" oh " she says turning red . " Then let's just go back to sleep I'm pretty tired you wore me out baby" she says smirking
I laughed hard and kissed her cheek " shouldn't it be me worn out though you legit woke up to fuck me " I say .
" Correction make love to you baby" she say winking at me .
" I guess your right daddy " I say
She looks up at me and rolled her eyes as my phone with off. She grabs my phone and reads the message that across my lock screen.

Leon: hey... do you think we could talk ? I missed you Vanessa life not the same.