cinq

When Louis announced that Larry was real, people didn't seem to react.

How could they?

Did something as childish as saying "I told you so" really matter when Harry was no longer with them?

Louis was beyond relieved that nothing big came of it. Well, with the fans, that is. Management was a whole other story.

To say that they were pissed is an understatement. They seemed to think that Louis single handedly ruined the band, despite everyones less than negative responses.

Nothing has been the same since the incident.

Anne spends her time cleaning Harry's room, folding his clothes again and again, making his bed and pacing his shoes neatly in his closet.

Gemma is now a gun control activist, more so than she was before. She spends her time speaking out against gun violence and offering support.

Liam and Niall have gone solo. No one felt right about continuing the band without Harry.

Louis started the Styles Project to help families and victims of gun violence. He makes sure Harry's legacy lives on with the Treat People With Kindness foundation that helps underprivileged kids in England get the resources they need to excel.

Everyday everyone misses the curly haired boy with those bright green eyes and infectious smile.