The Future?

Naruto and the rest of Konoha 12 were eating at Yakiniku Q when suddenly a bright light surrounded them.

"Wait...what happened?" Naruto said. While the rest of his friends started to wake up. They all looked around and saw Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, Guy, Iruka, The 3 Sand Siblings, Jiraiya, Hiruzen known as the 3rd Hokage, a woman with blond hair, an ANBU member and a really pale guy with black hair.

"Tenzo and Tsunade? What are you guys doing here?" Kakashi asked.

"I would like to know too...I was in the middle of my research then suddenly I ended up here!"

Tsunade punched Jiraiya. "Ow, what was that for?"

"For peeking at women," Tsunade said giving him a death glare.

"Ok so who are you?" Kiba asked pointing at a pale guy. Everyone's eyes looked at him.

"I'm Sai" with a fake smile on his face.

"Before we get started I would like to introduce myself," Said the Sage of Six Paths appearing out of nowhere.

"Don't tell me..." Asuma.

"You are..." 3rd Hokage.

"Just spit it out already!" Screamed Naruto.

"SHUT UP YOU BAKA" Sakura punched Naruto.

"Ow Sakura-Chan"

"Yes I'm the Sage of Six Paths, but please call me Hagoromo...Anyways all of you guys are probably wondering what are you doing here, well you are here to see the future."

"WE GET TO SEE OUR FUTURE YOUTHFUL SELVES THAT'S AWESOME" Shouted Lee while hugged Guy meanwhile Neji and Tenten sighed.

"Tell me Old Man do I become Hokage!" Naruto screamed with sparkles in his eyes.

"NA-RU-TO....stop screaming!" Sakura punching Naruto again. Hagoromo just chuckled. While Sasuke just looked.

"How troublesome," Shikamaru said under his breath.

"Ok, should we get started?"

"YEAH" Yelled Naruto, Lee, Guy, Kiba, Sakura, Ino, and Jiraiya. While the 3 Sand Siblings just looked at all the Leaf Ninjas.

"Wait what are you guys doing here?" Choji asked the Sand ninjas.

"You'll see...Ok let me get started and show you all the events leading up to the 4th Shinobi War"

"4TH SHINOBI WAR!!!!" All the adults yelled.

"I will get to it"

A screen came out of nowhere.

"But before I get started I would like to bring 4 more people...They are from the future."

The room was quiet.

"I knew it was you."

Everyone looked in the direction of where the voice was coming from. Their eyes widen when they saw a cloth with the words '7th Hokage' on it.

"SHUT UP DOBE," Said the man with black hair and black clothes.

"IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR RINNEGAN WE WOULD'NT BE HERE" Shouted the 7th Hokage.

"Rinnegan?" Asked Kakashi

Then the four people looked their way.

"Sasuke why did you put us in a genjutsu?" Asked the 7th Hokage.

"Sasuke?!" Sakura and Ino said.

"I didn't put us in one, Naruto" Older Sasuke said.

"Naruto?!" Everyone gasped.

"So he actually becomes Hokage," Lord 3rd said.

"Hello, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi...its been awhile" smiled the Sage of Six Paths.

"Oh hey, Old Man" Older Naruto smiled hugely.

'This is how Naruto looks he got cuter'  Thought Hinata.

"SO I DO BECAME HOKAGE...I TOLD YOU GUYS I WOULD BE HOKAGE" Shouted Naruto really loud.

'What a drag'  Thought Shikamaru while everyone else sweatdropped.

"You guys are here to watch your past selves watch the future," said the Sage of Six Paths.

"OH NO" said Older Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura.

"What now?" Asked Older Kakashi.

"H-H-H"

"Spit it out already" yelled Older Sakura

"Hinata is going to worry when I don't show up," Older Naruto said worriedly.

"Hinata?" Asked Neji, Kiba, Shino, Naruto and Kurenai.

"Yeah she's my wife in the future, and if I can home late she's gonna get worried," Older Naruto said.

All anyone heard was a loud 'THUD' everyone turned to see a fainted Hinata.

"I marry Hinata that's so cool" Naruto was happy thinking about someone caring for him.

Everyone was just shocked or surprised.

"Yeah, and I have to back to Sarada" Said Older Sakura.

"Everyone is gonna find out my feelings," Older Sasuke said.

"YOU DON'T EVEN CARE FOR OUR CHILD?!" Older Sakura punched Sasuke.

"Our child?" Sakura turned blushing madly to Sasuke.

"Yeah, and you grow up to be strong," Older Sakura said to Younger Sakura.

Tsunade looked at the mark on Older Sakura's forehead.

'So she achieved the mark...very interesting'  Thought Tsunade.

Naruto hasn't scanned the room yet he looked around and saw a guy with white spiky hair in a ponytail, he froze.

"P-Pervy Sage?" Older Naruto said with a crack in his voice while walking up to him and giving him a hug, Older Sakura and Kakashi just stood there quite because they knew all the pain Naruto went through. "Don't worry I achieved world peace like you always wanted me to do" Naruto then started to cry a little.

"Don't tell me, I was your master and eventually I died?" Jiraiya said.

"Yeah"

"Ok, I got a question," Asked Kankuro.

"What is it my boy?" the Sage of Six Paths asked.

"Why the fuck are we here?...I mean me and my siblings are the only Sand Ninjas here and they already know the future ALSO WHATS A RINNEGAN." Kankuro said.

"Well first you guys are important in the future, second Team 7 are really are important in the future because they could only stop the war and a Rinnegan is something you'll learn later."

"So I do become stronger," Said Naruto and Sasuke at the same time. They both look at each other.