First day of school

It was the first day of school and everyone was crowded around to get there class schedule for the year. Pisces already got her schedule and was looking around for scorpio. When she saw him she ran towards him.

"Scorpio!!, did you get your class schedule yet" Pisces asked.
"Yup" Scorpio said while waving his schedule in his hand.
"Cool let me see it" Pisces reached for the paper but Scorpio raised the paper in the air so she couldn't snatch it.

Pisces puffed her cheeks in frustration "Say please" Scorpio pinched on of her cheeks "ouch, please" Scorpio let go of her cheek and handed her the paper.

"Let's see... we have gym, science, and history together" Pisces handed scorpio paper back.

"What I thought we signed up for cooking class together, let me see yours" Scorpio reached for her paper but Pisces moved it so he couldn't get it. "Say please" she grinned. Scorpio sighed "please" he then took the paper out of her hand.

"Yeah we have cooking together too" Scorpio said. "What I didn't see it" "your obviously blind then" Scorpio patted her head and pisces stuck her tongue out at him.

"Come on I'll walk you to your class, don't want to be late on the first day" Scorpio gave her a sweet smile. Pisces then hugged scorpio. "I love you" Pisces said. "I love you more"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today's the first day of school for me so ye.

Hope you liked it.