Her jokes

Sometimes just to annoy Scorpio and all her friends (except leo) Pisces loves to make puns and silly jokes. She can get really creative with them too.

One time her and Scorpio were having a picnic under there favorite tree. Scorpio got up to go through his trash away, then Pisces took a leaf from the ground and said "don't leaf me alone". She started laughing as Scorpio face palmed at the stupid joke.

"Aw that was funny you should be more photosympathetic". Pisces was rolling on the floor laughing now and Scorpio just let out a grunt.

When Scorpio came back from throughing out his trash he sat down next to her. He put his hand on hers and Pisces smirked at this. "You know sign language is pretty handy" she said chuckling.

Scorpio was fed up with puns, so just to shut her up Scorpio kissed her on the lips being the flirt he is.

"Will that shut you up" scorpio asked her with a smile. Pisces face was flushed as Scorpio chuckled. "Your a real kiss-up aren't you" Pisces was dying on the floor laughing as Scorpio just got up and left. "Noooo don't leave I LOVE YOU" she said still on the floor laughing.

------------------------------------------------------
I'm love these jokes XD

I hope you all like it, sorry it's short, bye!!