MINE!!!

Pisces being cute and short will get guys flirting with her. Scorpio can get protective and Hates it when guys try flirting with her.

At school Pisces was talking to her best friend taurus, Scorpio was keeping an eye out for flirty boys while talking to Aries.

"Dude you ok" Aries got Scorpios attention. "Yeah just looking after my princess" Scorpio said with his eyes darting towards Pisces.

Aries understood since he saw guys flirting with Pisces before.

Not even a minute later a guy walks up to Pisces and starts to flirt with her. Pisces trys to push the guy away but he keeps trying.

Scorpio and Aries both noticed this and Aries just gave Scorpio a node and Scorpio went towards Pisces.

He hugged Pisces from the behind, rested his chin on his head and yelled "MINE!!" while giving the guy a chilling glare.

The guy walked of while cursing under his breath.

"Thank you!" Pisces said with a big smile. Scorpio gave her a warm smile.

"You can stop hugging me now", "nope you mine, forever" Scorpio said then picked her up bridal style and gave her a sweet kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowwy it's short again...
I'm kinda running out of ideas

But hoped you liked it byeee!!