Sasuke

(Art: Submitted by EmoSasuSaku on fanpop)

You unfolded it, and inside was a sharingan. You stare at it for a moment. 'Dammit, I got the Uchiha.' Sasuke and you hadn't talked much. You admired him from afar just as the other girls had, except you hadn't pestered him. Occasionally you would ask him how he was or if you could borrow something. He didn't seemed to mind, and he usually replied kindly. This had only made you like him more. You stand and look at the ground below you.

"Sasuke.." you said, quietly. The aura in the room changed as Ino and Sakura glared. The leaf ninja stood and strolled to the closet cool as ice.

"Don't do anything to my Sasuke." Sakura said. You blushed, remembering what you had imagined doing to 'Her Sasuke.'

"She means my Sasuke." Ino replied in an angry voice.

"No I mean MY Sasuke!" As the girls began to argue, you snaked over to the closet, sliding inside. You shuffled awkwardly trying to find a comfortable position. You were directly across from Sasuke. Sakura storms over and closes the door.

"17 minuets." She grunts as you hear the door click. You had shuffled again when she slammed the door. The aura in the small closet was odd. Sasuke didn't move. He stared at you blankly. You stood there silently for a solid minute, not realizing his eyes on you. The closet was quite crowded, mops and brooms were everywhere. A few buckets were scattered along the floor, forcing you to stand in an awkward position. Another minuet passed. You finally decide to look at the boy in front of you. His sharingan was activated, and his eyes almost had a glow to them. You watched them look over your body and you felt the blood rush to your cheeks.

"Your nervous." He said quietly. You blushed a bit more.

"Yes, a bit." You replied just as quiet.

"How come?" This was something you didn't know how to reply to. You couldn't just tell him you liked him. So many of the girls already did, and he would brush you off as another Sasuke fangirl.

"Well.. Anyone would be nervous playing this game wouldn't they? It is 17 minuets in heaven after all.." he grunted at your response.

"I suppose that's true."

"Yeah." You let out a small breath of relief. He chuckled. His red eyes made contact with your (E/C) ones. You noticed a change in his expression, but you couldn't read it. His hand was suddenly next to your head and his face closer to yours. You felt yourself tense and blush a deep red.

"Does this make you nervous?" He asks in a promiscuous tone. Your face was hot.

"Uh y-yes... b-but it would make anyone nervous!" He chuckled.

"What about... this.." You felt his free hand suddenly come in contact with your skin. You squeaked in surprise.

He was very close to you. He looked at you again, examining your very visible blush. You were puddy in his hands, and he knew it. He gave you a smirk, and you suddenly felt weak in the knees. You were lucky he was holding you, or you would have fallen to the floor.

"Anyone.... would... be.."

He chuckled and his hand traced your skin.

"Not quite everyone.. you see.. most would have pushed me away with their justu.. why haven't you?" You blushed. He was right, you weren't denying his closeness. "That's because.." You try to think of an excuse, but you had run a blank. There was only one option left. "That's because I like you, Sasuke."

You may have said it confidently, although you were not confident. You were weak under his touch. He grunted and you felt a pang of sadness hit you in the chest. 'Dammit.' You think. 'Now he thinks I'm just like all the other girls.' Tears started to leak from the corner of your eyes and you completely lost balance. Sasuke was the only think there to support you. He never moved. He stayed in the same spot, holding you, looking down at you. You refused to look up at him, as you were too embarrassed and upset. It was then that you felt something warm and soft touch your neck. Your eyes shot open in shock. Sasuke was kissing you. His kisses trailed up your neck to your lips. He pulled back and pressed his forehead on yours, his fingers still stroking your skin. You blushed hard and looked into his eyes. He chuckled at you.

"Well, (Y/N), lucky for you, I like you back." He gently kissed your lips again. You kissed back melting into him as your arms wrapped around his neck. Your fingers found their way into his raven hair and you tugged him closer to you. Sasuke's hand left the wall and replaced itself on your hips. You felt the heat rush to your cheeks again as he pulled back for air. His mouth attacked your neck again, attempting to draw some pleasurable noises from you. He was successful and you moaned when he found your sweet spot. You felt him shudder as he continued to work on you, leaving love bites everywhere he could. His kisses became rougher and more needy. You moaned out again and tugged on his hair when he nibbled your neck. He growled and you skin vibrated. He pressed you up against the wall, pinning both of your hands above your head.

"Sasuke.." you whimpered. He slightly groaned and pulled back, smashing his lips against yours. His tongue ran across your bottom lip, almost begging for entrence. You open your mouth slightly, granting him access. He licked your bottom lip again before entering your mouth. Suddenly his eyes shot open and he quickly pulled back, slamming against the opposite wall. You were surprised at his abrupt action, but you understood what it meant. You attempted to calm your breathing and beating heart while fixing your messy hair and clothes. The door slammed open and Sakura peeked inside. She noticed Sasuke standing there with a neutral expression. She gave a slight sigh of relief until she looked at you. Your face was still red, but you managed to contain your heavy breathing. She gave you one last glance until she smiled.

"Guess nothing happened!"

"Great!" You heard Ino yell. But it was all too soon. Sasuke was suddenly walking out of the closet griping to onto your wrist.

"Sasuke what're you-!?" He only turned to you with a smirk.

"We're going to revive the Uchiha clan." You blush madly and you could have sworn you heard Ino and Sakura's jaw drop. Sasuke quickly scooped you up bridal style and began to walk off. Looks like you were pulling an all nighter. 

ヽ(*^ω^*)ノ

(A/N)

Hope you enjoyed this one!