I feel a curious, voyeuristic interest begin to prickle. 'Diana?'

She kisses my throat softly. 'Yeah.' There's a little pause, then she says, 'I took her by surprise the other day, after we'd... you know? After we'd finished. It was quite late, and she was half asleep and I just started moving my hand down. I was still horny and wanted to see how she'd like it.'

My feelings are very confused. My body is still throbbing gently with the pleasure Petra's given me, and with the hope that we might have hot sex again pretty soon, if I can show her I'm still turned on. But I can't deny that I am so curious about her relationship with Diana, and fascinated by how they are together. I'm not sure what I think about the idea of Petra doing Diana like she does me, because it's both really weird and quite hot at the same time. My voice feels strained. 'And? Did she?'

'I did all those little things you told me, showed me.' Petra shivers involuntarily and snuggles down in the duvet further. 'She loved it, Fi. She didn't like the losing control as it got good, but I didn't give her the choice and her body just carried her away eventually. She loved it, it was great. Even she admitted it was good.' She kisses me. 'Thanks to you, I'm officially good.'

'I'm glad.' It's hot to think of her pleasing Diana. A bit weird, maybe. But hot. 'You'll have to show me what you did.' I move my body against her to let her know I'm still aroused. She doesn't need to know why, and her body responds to mine in the way I'd hoped. She murmurs in pleasure.

As we kiss again, I stroke her arms, feeling goosebumps on her soft skin. 'Are you cold?'

She nods, and I nuzzle her nose. I still find it sexy, the pressure of her stud on my skin.

I move out from under her a bit. 'Sorry, sweetie. Stay there.' Sliding out of bed, I wrap myself in my dressing gown, and dash downstairs to turn the heating up a bit and make us both a cup of tea. My housemate has started seeing the Martin bloke quite a lot, so is often not home until well after Petra's left.

I reflect as I make the tea that it's not a surprise to hear that Diana almost exclusively takes control with her girls. That's so very like her, I imagine. I think that I'm probably more pleased than I should be that, as Petra gets more confident in bed, she's probably making it less and less likely that Diana will like it. I wonder why I feel so keen that Diana should go off her.

I take the tea back upstairs and slide back into bed beside Petra, who kisses me in thanks. I end up moving on top of her and feel her press her thigh up between my legs. Her fingers play with my dressing gown and she pushes it open to touch my breasts. Then she lifts her head and starts to kiss them. The arousal bubbles up inside me and I pull the dressing gown off and drop it on the floor. She takes my hips and I move onto my back for her as she takes a nipple between her teeth. I love the way she suddenly knows exactly what to do to me. Her hand slides over my tummy and thighs before pressing gently up between my raised, open legs.

***

We talk about her relationship with Diana again, about a week later. I know I shouldn't pry, but I can't help being shamelessly curious about it. I've spent the whole week imagining how things are between them, so I think carefully about how to broach the subject with Petra again. I feel I have to know, but I don't want to come over as creepy or stalker-y.

I even wonder why I'm so interested still, given that the new me is more or less finding fulfilment. I have a new hobby, which makes my life more pleasant and satisfying; I'm getting on at work, which bodes well for my financial and professional future, even as it leaves me much less emotionally fulfilled than baking. My sex life is more or less alright: more active than before, even if I am compromising on the quality a bit.