Prologue

"Y/N CoMe FoRtH." Satan called out to his most prized hell hound. Y/N's ears perked up as he was being called by his God. His tail swished back and fourth as he walked infront of his God and bowed down.
"My God what shall you want me to do?" The hound spoke as it still kept his head down.
"RaIn My HeLl DoWn On A cErTaIn PlAcE oN rEmNaNt." Satan said as looked down at the hell hound. The hound looked at his God and gave a wicked smile to him.
"My God all I need is a name." Y/N replied as he waited for his answer.
"VaLe. Go To VaLe... BuT yOu MuSt Be DiSgUiSeD. Y/N yOu CaN't JuSt WaLk ArOuNd LiKe ThIs." Satan said as he motioned Y/N to look at his form. Y/N agreed with his God and turned himself into a male human with wolf ears and tail.
"I'll shall return back with this... Hehe child's play mission complete." Y/N assured his God. Satan smiled and sent Y/N on his way.
____

Y/N opened his E/C eyes, he was laying on the ground. He got off the ground and stood up only to look at what he was wearing.

 He got off the ground and stood up only to look at what he was wearing

'How can mortals wear so much?' Y/N thought to himself. He looked around his surroundings and saw that he was in a forest...
'My God tell me where am I?'
Satan then responds in Y/N's head.
'Your in the Emerald Forest, Y/N make careful this forest has grimm many of them. I shall give you the dagger of hell.'
A flame appears on the ground and slowly starts to form into the dagger.

'A flame appears on the ground and slowly starts to form into the dagger

'Thank you my God.' Y/N started to walk deeper in the Emerald forest. He then came across a group. He saw a girl that wore red was stuck, her cape was stuck in the ground by the Nevermore's feather. Y/N saw a death stalker approaching her. Y/N wasted no time and ran towards her with quickspeed. Before anyone could do anything the stinger of the death stalker aimed towards her only to be stopped. The girl looked up and saw the male holding the stinger of the death stalker with one bare hand. In the other hand held his dagger ttat was in flames. He broke the stinger of the death stalker with ease and he slammed it down the stalkers face. The stalker screeched in pain as it started to back away. Y/N walked towards the grimm and slashed his dagger at the beast. The death stalker stopped screaming in pain, as fell down in death and slowly started to burn.
'Salem needs to make better slaves.' Y/N thinks to himself. "T-thank you." Y/N turned around and raised his sunglasses up and looked at the female in red.
"...Don't thank me I was just their in the perfect time to save your life." Y/N said no emotion at all as he said that. He noticed she was looking at his weapon.
"I uh have to go." Y/N said as he turned around and went to the forest but stopped as another voice spoke.
"Wait aren't you going to get a relic? And you don't have a partner..." Y/N turned around as his H/C wolf ears went down. He looked at the girl who wore black.
"I ain't part of this. I came here by mistake now if you all mind I have to do something." Y/N said while heading back to the forest and ignoring them. He ran and ran not looking back hoping if no one followed him. He stopped and saw a village and smirked.
'My God permission to rain your glorious hell upon this village?' Y/N waited for his God to respond.
'TAKE IT DOWN.' Satan said in excitement. Y/N smirked and turned into his Hell Wolf form. Y/N howled and ran into the village. And the screams of men,women, and children could be heard...