"Wait, this dress," I said finally noticing what Shasha was wearing. "She bought it a week ago, this was the day after."

"I remember she bragged about it," Lorenzo nodded from where he was as he guessed the picture I was talking about.

"Yes exactly. She did look amazing, may it rest in peace."

"Che? (What)"

"It got ruined after she came home. I remember she was... hmm... touchy. Yeah, she was kind of on the edge for some reason. It got stuck in the door, she got annoyed, so she carelessly pulled it, and that was the end. She didn't get the chance to go and buy it again."

"That's a pity."

"Yeah, she really really liked it. Oh my goodness," I sighed as I kept on analyzing the picture. "It's so glaring."

"What is?" Lorenzo asked.

I looked at him and held the picture up.

"What do you see on Quincey's face Lorenzo?"

He leaned forward and squinted.

"Jealousy," he replied without flinching.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "That's it! That's exactly what it is. Jealousy."

"Wow, if you're so pumped up for this, I wonder what you'll say when you see what happened next."

"Huh?"

"Well," Lorenzo put down the plate he was drying and gestured for me to come closer. "I have part two and part three," he whispered to me like a drug dealer trying to sell his merchandise.

"Oooh," I rubbed my hands interested. "Where are they?"

"Just a sec," he turned on his heels and went inside.

A few moments later he came out with two pictures in his hand, and a mysterious smile on his face. He came back to the bar, and stood behind it, then gestured for me to sit on the stool. I had no idea as to what happened next because I remember being called out by Cindy for something, so I wasn't there to see the rest. I set the first picture with Quincey's grumpy face on the bar.

"Part two," Lorenzo said sliding a picture facing down to me, placing it next to the first picture.

"Here we go," I slowly turned it over.

It took me a moment to understand what was going on, and to connect it to the first picture. But as soon as I did, I laughed.

"Hahaha! This so Quincey," I shook my head.

He had somehow managed to get a hold of Shasha's phone, and he held it up as she desperately tried to reach for it. He was apparently having fun as he looked at her. She fell into his trap, because in the background, the handsome guy was left alone, and all of Shasha's attention was on Quincey. She was drawn away from the random guy, into Quincey's lair. 

He had a hand around her waist, as he teasingly smiled down to her with his other hand holding her phone up. She had a hand on his shoulder, as the other reached for her phone. I could almost hear her whine "Quinceeey". The smile on his face confirmed that that is what she was saying. She seemed to be pushing him, so he was unsteady on one leg.

"You like it huh?" Lorenzo took me out of my thoughts.

"Like? I love it!"

"Then get ready for part three."

"Let me see, let me see!"

Lorenzo did the same thing with the last picture, sliding it face down next to the second picture I had put on the bar. I breathed out before turning it over.