Grell x Male!Reaper!Reader - (Part 15)

You woke up a couple of hours later realizing it was still dark out. You looked around and noticed that you were back in your bedroom. You sat up in your bed and didn't remember much of last night, all you could remember from last night was that red headed man or was it even a man? You didn't know for certain, but you felt like there was something about him that made you feel safe.
You decided to try to find him again.

You got up and got dressed and left the mansion.
You went out and searched for that mysterious person from last night, but you never found him. You searched for days, but the result was always the same.
You started to think that Grell simply might have just been a dream.

One day you were walking around in London not really paying attention to where you were going and as you snapped out of your thoughts you found yourself in a dark alley. 'How did I get here?' You thought to yourself. You looked up and saw something strange a few blocks away. You decided to check it out, but once you arrived there the thing you saw had vanished.
Instead you saw two people standing next to a corps - one of them was Grell. The other one had black hair and a black suit - It was William.

Grell looked your way and saw you. "(Y/N)! I was wondering when I was going to see you again!" Grell said and ran to you and hugged you tightly. You could barely breathe.
"Grell, you are suffocating him." William said monotoned and adjusted his glasses.
Grell let you go. "Will, darling, this is (Y/N) (L/N)~" Grell introduced you.

William approached you and suddenly froze. Somehow he seemed to remember you, but he didn't know from where or how.
You noticed. "Is everything alright?" You asked him slightly confused as to why he suddenly had such a shocked expression as he saw you. He snapped out of it and adjusted his glasses. "Yes." He said monotoned. "I normally wouldn't make a request like this to a mere human, but would you please come with us?" He said. You were confused. "Okay?"

You then suddenly were transported to the grim reaper association...